1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Dat titan doe.:shok:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Wait new LOTR stuff??? I thought GW were trying to bury that harder than fantasy! Definitely looked like a really good event. I'm aslo really glad to see that GW aren't so hush hush about future releases anymore, and are willing to tease what they are planning.

Very happy Warhammer Fest seems to be shaping up like the GamesDays of old, looking forward to actually being able to go.

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Really like the dwarf models from the hobbit, and the blood bowl stuff looks nice too, never played it, in its earlier release, could be tempted now

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
I think that's actually a knight, even if it appears to be bigger than a warhound.

:shok:
I can honestly say that that might be the first Knight I actually want to buy, then.

Also, no SW signature units? Little bummed about that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
That SW shirt actually looks pretty nice. Nice enough to wear in public, actually.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Those tau mech monstrosities look absolutely unbeatable! Really want to see an imperial fist and dark angel t-shirt, really like the heavy knight titan as a model but dont like the fact that these boys are getting more powerful than warhounds

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Goes without saying that I love all the Mechanicum stuff. Love the Pre Plague Drone.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Chainglaives have their hafts forged from Nostraman adamantium, a major export of the system, giving them enviable durability. Less well known is the fact that these weapons have the extraordinary ability to self-replicate by creating more incredibly hard shafts.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Yes, guys, to clarify;

Chainglaives being available as a resin upgrade kit sends all 5 litres of blood in my body rushing to my groin to fuel the erection to end all erections.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts