Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Oh yeah... sad news of the day... That shiney FW Chaos Knight according to the couple of people who my friend who was there asked including the model designer. It has 30k rules. But currently no 40k rules or guarantee that they will be doing them :(. Cost seems to be £120 from what he had gathered and remembered. Also said by the looks of it, it will be based on the old Knight kit, so probabl no chance of getting those additional weapons from the new kit.

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Oh yeah... sad news of the day... That shiney FW Chaos Knight according to the couple of people who my friend who was there asked including the model designer. It has 30k rules. But currently no 40k rules or guarantee that they will be doing them :(. Cost seems to be £120 from what he had gathered and remembered. Also said by the looks of it, it will be based on the old Knight kit, so probabl no chance of getting those additional weapons from the new kit.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Chaos knights were a foregone conclusion.

There were several types in Epic and parity between imperium and chaos is a shoo-in for sales.
Though I doubt they'll exactly copy the old ones. But enough old chaos Epic stuff has been resurrected or repurposed to have faith (Lord of battles, blood slaughterer, cannon of Khorne, brass scorpion, etc.)

·
Registered
773 Posts
But

is what I was on about.
Shame if it did only have 30k rules for a while. Especially with the defiled chaosy looks, surely outside of Word Bearers it wouldn't have gotten so corrupted so quick.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
But

is what I was on about.
Shame if it did only have 30k rules for a while. Especially with the defiled chaosy looks, surely outside of Word Bearers it wouldn't have gotten so corrupted so quick.
Time does funny things in the warp.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
Though the legend was of a man who appeared young and acted old...
Oatmeal... the breakfast of champions... of the 1930s...
Say jack, oatmeal's just the finest meal you can eat!

Easy to grow! Easy to eat! Easy on your gut! Easy on your breath :angel:! Easy to move (in more ways than one :spiteful:)! Won't bust your belt, won't break the bank, won't break your teeth, won't make you sick, won't break your heart!

At 5c a tin it's the meal you can't afford not to buy! Husbands love it, sons and daughters love it, babies love it, you can even feed it to the dog! Eat it plain, eat it with sugar, pad of butter, thank your mother! Takes no time to cook, takes no time to eat. You're a busybody, so take care of that busy body with a wholesome bowlsome of that grain everyone's clamoring about, oatmeal!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Say jack, oatmeal's just the finest meal you can eat!

Easy to grow! Easy to eat! Easy on your gut! Easy on your breath :angel:! Easy to move (in more ways than one :spiteful:)! Won't bust your belt, won't break the bank, won't break your teeth, won't make you sick, won't break your heart!

At 5c a tin it's the meal you can't afford not to buy! Husbands love it, sons and daughters love it, babies love it, you can even feed it to the dog! Eat it plain, eat it with sugar, pad of butter, thank your mother! Takes no time to cook, takes no time to eat. You're a busybody, so take care of that busy body with a wholesome bowlsome of that grain everyone's clamoring about, oatmeal!
that sir is awesome! bravo.

its still isnt as cool as that chaos titan taking a drop pod to the dome, Its my favorite part of any of the displays ive seen so far.... the "black hawk down" display is cool too

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
UM Breachers

If this is what they can do with Ultramarines, I can't wait to see what they do with Space Wolves.... in a decade or so.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I almost shot oatmeal out of my nose
What would that be?

Strength 8, Ap3, assault 2?

Those breachs look nice, shame about them being so ultramariny, other army's that like to use siege assault rules would have loved those.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Chaos Knights!

Hell has frozen over!

Let's see, though. Strength 8 CCW, S7 AP4 Blast with Soul Blaze, Armor 12/12/10 with a 5+ invuln save. Those sound about right. :laugh:

I wonder if they will actually get rules, or if they're purely aesthetic for people who want to use knights as CTA allies.

Don't forget 450pts minimum

61 - 80 of 81 Posts