Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guys from battlebunnies.blogspot.nl are at the reopening of warhammer world, and have the first pictures of new models so far:

LOVE the new Sigismund model, Guilliman is a bit static for my tastes.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I'm really impressed with both models. They really got that great detail of Guilliman being a Roman General. I wonder in what enviroment Sigismund base would take place. I like his model as well. Word Bearers will get an update on their special characters as well apparently. According to the guy who took the picture, he is called Zardu Layak.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to see the warlord from a different angle, it seems. smallish for its loadout.
I thought the same but there is a space marine for scale by his feet, which shows it's a sizable beast. To be honest it hasn't blown me away either.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
I thought the same but there is a space marine for scale by his feet, which shows it's a sizable beast. To be honest it hasn't blown me away either.
Totally missed the marine at it's feet the first time, lol. Now that I see it, holy Frag that thing is huge.

Honestly, those two models are some of the best designed I've seen yet. While, Guilliman is in a static pose he just looks too perfect for the character. The sculpt quality makes up for the pose. Sigismund, on the other hand, definitely has the better pose.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A better shot of the titan, this I like:

And Sigismund

Ordinatus (?)

UM Breachers

Nurgle deamon

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
The Nurgle Daemon looks amazing, as do the Chaos Knights - the proto Lord of Skulls especially.

I can't wait to get to see the rules on the Word Bearer.

Guilliman and Sigismund though? Nah. What happened to Sigis' hair? And Calgar looks like a Tonka toy. The overbright blue always looks terrible though, can't wait to see what it looks like when someone stops over saturating the photos.

And for anyone wondering why they should play the Heresy over normal 40K Space Marines? See above. What looks like 30-40 of Fulgrim's elite bodyguard charging into the Gorgon Terminators of the Iron Hands to prevent them from helping Ferrus Manus, all the while Deathstorm Drop Pods unleash their automated weapon systems and other Drop pods disgorge their payloads of Astartes deep into the fray, supporting the armoured assault of the Iron Tenth lead by a Fellblade Super Heavy Tank, 4 Land Raiders and supported by a Predator and some Rhino borne infantry, snaking around the ruins of a crashed Thunderhawk.

Meanwhile the Emperor's Children sally forth, their Predators and Rhino borne troops assisted by Contemptor Dreadnoughts and Javelin Attack Speeders under the gaze of the Fortifications weaponry.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Depending on how much IF iconography he has, 'not'-Sigismund might find his was into my Emperor's Children. If only there was some brilliant duelist the Emperor's Children had who he could proxy as :grin:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Depending on how much IF iconography he has, 'not'-Sigismund might find his was into my Emperor's Children. If only there was some brilliant duelist the Emperor's Children had who he could proxy as :grin:
I was thinking the same thing but then as a certain great Dark Angel swordsman. :grin:

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
Chaos Knights!

Hell has frozen over!

Let's see, though. Strength 8 CCW, S7 AP4 Blast with Soul Blaze, Armor 12/12/10 with a 5+ invuln save. Those sound about right. :laugh:

I wonder if they will actually get rules, or if they're purely aesthetic for people who want to use knights as CTA allies.

There are a lot of badass minis going on at this convention. Well done, Forge World!

via BoLS:

via M_R_Parker on B&C:

Not quite as cool as the picture from the teaser, but some cool daemonic dudes nonetheless.

Forge World Airbrush Colors! No way I'm ordering them, but cool that they exist:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts