Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I think I need a little lie down now.........

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm going to need a new gpu!

·
Registered
720 Posts
This looks bloody unreal, was waiting all day for this to come out. As a massive fan of the warhammer mod for medieval 2 this just takes that and multiplies it my a million. One question though, this is obviously a staged battle, but do you think it'll be an option to play in historical battles when it comes out?

·
Registered
626 Posts
This looks bloody unreal, was waiting all day for this to come out. As a massive fan of the warhammer mod for medieval 2 this just takes that and multiplies it my a million. One question though, this is obviously a staged battle, but do you think it'll be an option to play in historical battles when it comes out?
CA said that the Battle for Black Fire Pass was Karl Franz' last 'Quest Battle' to wield the hammer of Sigmar. So it should be playable in some form, I just don't know if it will be in a historical battle style, say, after you've beaten it the first time.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Gimme Gimme Gimme

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
jizz....:shok:

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
To paraphrase the Lonely Island, "When Karl Franz kicks orc butt from the back of of Deathclaw, I jizz in my pants. Jizz jizz jizz in my pants."

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
This looks fucking awesome. But from his opening monologue, does it not make everyone miss what is now the fantasy of old even more? Fuck me the Empire, Khemri, Sylvania etc were fucking awesome. All fucking gone now.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts