Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whos playing it come the fall and is any one betaing for it now????? I bought the collectors edition and am super stoked

·
Registered
58 Posts
Im going to get it when it come out and im really looking forward to it heres hopingthey wll bring out the cards that you can pay for it with.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Depending on the system requirements (which I can't find anywhere), I will probally play it. Then again if my current computer won't cut the mustard, I will probally beg the wife to let me buy a new one just to play it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I beta'd it and I'm not sure if the non disclosure agreement is up so I won't answer that much to it.

I like how they did somethings for sure, the graphics are nice, I found that the fighting was a bit awkward graphically (Your character was doing things in melee that were not represented on the graphics)

The quests were easy to do, the map was great on helping you get to the places you needed to.

Its very similar to WoW in many ways though there is alot more PvP.

Public quests are pretty neat but they turn into grind fests after awhile until you move to the next zone.

My biggest beef is that everyone looks the exact same, I hope at one point they will incorporate armor dyes, that was a pet peeve I had from WoW too.

It was a good game in my mind, I'm sure I would have liked it alot more if I was into Warhammer Fantasy Battles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Trophies and dyes. Oh yeah, no look-alike problems. I really like the Tome of Knowledge idea. I like to read a lot, so it should be fun. I can't wait to explore. One thing that sucked me into World of Warcraft was the immensity and surprising detail of the environments. I ran around a lot, and the detail was a good thing too because there was a lot of back-and-forth traveling. I bet WAR will encourage taking different paths more than WoW did.

And I have a question. What do you think of the Engineers with those dinky little human guns in their massive hands? Don't you think Dwarfen Engineers should carry with them light armor, tools and widgets, and a short and squat cannon on their shoulder? You know, a gun with the same proportions as a Dwarf?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts