Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Thordis
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone is still bussy with the endtimes and everything, but apparently there are rumors for a 9th edtion warhammer fantasy coming up.

http://natfka.blogspot.nl/2014/11/warhammer-fantasy-9th-edition-rumors.html

via Steve the Warboss on Faeit 212
I have first Informations for the 9th Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Battles:

-One Profiles for Mounted Units (like Endtimes)
-Endtimes was full designed for the new Edition, the Books will be 100% compatible
-No Armybook releases until the new Edition
-Empire in the starter, the enemy is still not determinated

http://natfka.blogspot.nl/2014/11/9th-edition-warhammer-fantasy-in-may.html

via Steve the Warboss
I have some more informations:

-The Work on the Rules has already completed
-Endtimes maybe not mentioned in the Rulebook
-The Designstudio seems working on Siege Rules for an Expansion
-The Starter Set will return to "step by step" introduction
-No allied Matrix like 40k, we become something like "factions"
-GW plans the release for May, Starter will come in June

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
This is either collected theory work from around the net, or GW have done what fans expect/done the sensible thing for once.

Everyone was expecting Brets, and when they were "pulled", and the advanced release date, AND limited sales of the End Times books, that simply leaves a waiting void for 9th edition to drop nicely into and cause "panic buys".

Still probably doesn't even up to printing several thousand more End Times books though, dick heads.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I am sure the end times will get reprinted. They're probably in short supply due to them either accidentally dropping a zero from the order amount or grossly underestimating demand.

Working at a printing company, customers wait months for their orders to get printed, the runs are set up specifically for the amount purchased, there is no "woops can we get a few thousand more?" Without the whole printing process needing to be restarted once the initial run is done.

But that is neither here nor there when it comes to talking about 9th ed WFB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts