Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If GW made warhammer related cereal to help endorse it what two armies would u want to see in it? ex: (orks and marines) which is the Black reach set.

Personally i think tau and orks would be pretty cool. Little marshmallow tau and orks.

·
Registered
390 Posts
KHORNE FLAKES!

MILK FOR THE MILK GOD! BOWLS FOR THE BOWL THRONE!:ireful2:

(lots of little khorne icons and skulls)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Oh the joy!

Yet more cliched Khorneflake's gags... would be interesting if something original could be conjured up...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Oh the joy!

Yet more cliched Khorneflake's gags... would be interesting if something original could be conjured up...
Sorry...couldn't resist:p

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Imperium: Lots of little Aquilas
Orks: Glyphs
Khorne: red-dyed cereal that makes the milk go red, like milk goes brown when you have chocolatey cereal.
Nurgle: Mcdonalds
Slaanesh: Ooh, don't wanna dwell on that one
Tzeentch: Blue and Pink Spaghetti
SoBs: Fleur-de-Lys shapes

But the best meal that Games Workshop could make is Jervis Johnson's head on a silver platter.

Midnight

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Hammer O's?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Vindicator Cakes! You get to eat one giant delicious pancake that is super satisfying, but then the box is destroyed and you don't get any more pancakes, and ends up not being worth the money you put into it. I know its not a cereal, but as a heavy user of vindicators, i couldn't resist.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I know it is not cereal but my brother once mentioned Nurgle Noodles and Tzeentch tea

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
marker'os eating them makes you a bigger target

and spawnflakes eating them turns you into a spawn

·
The Apathetic Sociopath
1,039 Posts
Grim Dark Nuggets, mmmmmm good! Picture of a Nurgle greater demon on the box. Two scoops of nurgle ZEST in every box.

Dark Millenios. Use a plague blight drone with an animated smiley face for the mascot on the box and in the commercials.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts