Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
if i did i would lmfao

i just spent 30 quid on codexs now i got to spend 60 quid on 40k codex and apocalypse book and maybe even another 30-60 quid on imperial armor books

sigh... so thats 150 squid on books i might use all the time

what could i get for that ???? alot of stuff like models ect

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
While I can sympathize, it's pretty strictly against forum rules to post this sort of thing.

Suffice it to say that Games Workshop trolls boards, and bad stuff goes down if they see people trafficking their stuff illegally. I'm not a moderator so I can't do much about this post, but please don't post stuff like this. I'd just as soon not see Heresy Online get shut down or its webmaster sued by Games Workshop over that sort of thing. And yes, that can and does happen.

·
Registered
505 Posts
As far as I know, you can't and shouldn't download codexes and rulebooks off the internet (excluding the Blood Angels codex). The cheapest things you can do are:
1. Buy books off ebay. However, apocalypse is too new for anyone to sell it off for a cheap price.
2. Just read the store copy at your local Games Workshop. It shouldn't take you more than 40 minutes.
3. Borrow from/share it with a friend. This is a good idea for ANY product from Games Workshop, such as megaforces and even entire armies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts