Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember that Warhammer 40K MMO we hear about every now and then? Well news has bubbled up again.

Fresh from the escapist the eternal crusade does seem to be comeing, but not till 2015 and said to be "mpre Planeside 2 than World of Warcraft" and let me tell you, I've played planeside and some power armor would really help that game.

The best, or at least most amusing, feature that caught my eye was that Free account holders could only play orks, which is funny and clever as it helps make sure the Ork Waaggh does end up bigger then the other factions.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Tempted to buy into a founders pack. But with an Australian Ping I'm not too sure if I'll enjoy it.

If there was an option to be a World Eater Berserker well then it might be a different story.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I was probably one of the five persons in the world genuinely planning on buying one of the high end Founder Packages, but after seeing what they threw into the store I am having some second thoughts. For goodness sake, they are trying to charge 25.90€ for a re-skinned bolter. You can right now pick up 5+ triple-A titles on Steam for the price of a re-skinned gun. Good lord.

Also, taxes are not included in the price tags. The 25.90€ bolter ends up being just over 31€ in the end.

The amount of faith I have in this game is eroding by the minute. A developer that has never shipped anything good charging such insane prices for things does not bode well and the amount of greed is just staggering. I have this nagging feeling that these barely English speaking devs are just going to milk this title for a year and a half and then just run off with everyones money at this pace. If not that, then the game is going to go under due to the company going bankrupt for attempting to charge such insane prices.

·
Registered
480 Posts
They havent changed the name yet? Thats gonna be a glaring blemish for the life of this game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts