41 - 60 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Massive new release for the paint racks this week

Draws and paint racks for work space organising

Will store up to 40 pots / 52 bottles
Draw unit features 6 draws, 4 small and 2 large and sets of optional inserts to place in each draw.
The paint stand sits nicely on top of the draws and can be glued in place or left free
Measures (paint rack stood on top)
160mm deep
410mm long
220mm tall or 268mm depends which rack is on top
Measures draws (internal)
195 / 95 mm deep (large / small)
150mm wide

Small corner unit
Will store up to 15 bottles
Measures
160mm deep
160mm long
160mm tall

Double draw unit

Double draw unit with paint rack on top

corner unit for workspaces

corner unit for workspaces + draws

And two new Eldar buildings

a revamp of the troop platform.
The old version will still be available.
This is a medium sized building measuring 290mm x 290mm
Features lots of details such as engraving and small add on parts.
it also comes with four smaller barricades to fill spaces and offer extra cover

The old style sprit shrines have also received an update.
The old ones will no longer be cut once these are launched just what is left in stock will be available
You will get two of these in a pack; they are small buildings useful for blocking line of site and filling gaps on the table.
Size is 250 x 100 and 72mm high

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
latest release from me is here

Some plasma Generators and Ammo crates making up two new products

the generators in a bundle of three and a bundle of two with six crates

These are very detailed, featuring etched rivets and symbols.
The crates feature a very detailed insert with bullets, guns and equipment. The lid of the crates can be glued in any position or left free
The generators include several acrylic parts such as the coils in the centre and some small disk section that fill the cut out holes in the structure
The generators can double up as objectives, as a dice can be held in the centre at the top to represent hit points, objective number etc

Dimensions are
Building Generators
wide 86mm
depth 86mm
height 116mm

Dimensions crates
wide 50mm
depth 25mm
height 20mm

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
new set of containers from me

you get 4 containers and 4 housing.

The containers stack as well as the housing

the containers can be placed into the housing at will and can be used separate.

Plenty of details and features. Each container has a hatch that can be open or close

Container dimensions are
wide 72mm
depth 152mm
height 63mm

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Missile Silo with missiles

one missile silo with or/ with out resin missiles.

This building is my first to feature movement the hatch in the centre is hinged and can be opened / closed at will

This makes it great for games such as capture, defend or destroy

the design is packed with detail such as rivet and icons

Dimensions are

Wide 187mm
depth 161mm
height 35mm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HYndc7A_2U

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
Missile Silo with missiles

one missile silo with or/ with out resin missiles.

This building is my first to feature movement the hatch in the centre is hinged and can be opened / closed at will

This makes it great for games such as capture, defend or destroy

the design is packed with detail such as rivet and icons

Dimensions are

Wide 187mm
depth 161mm
height 35mm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HYndc7A_2U

Dude, that missile silo is incredible.

I'm curious what you could produce if you turned your talents to creating something Chaos-themed...

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Here's a photo of a couple of his buildings on my Desert Board.
They are Barracks, but couple them up with Micro Arts Foam Generators and Hey Presto! Instant Industrial Turbines.

[URL="[/URL]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Here's a photo of a couple of his buildings on my Desert Board.
They are Barracks, but couple them up with Micro Arts Foam Generators and Hey Presto! Instant Industrial Turbines.
very cool thank you for sharing

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
So i have been quite lately on the forums and with new designs due to Christmas orders. I am now closed for the Christmas period so i wanted to run a competition and get some new designs done

Wargame-model-mods
Design a Building Competition

Overview
The competition will run until the 5th of January, entrants must submit a design for a building or a piece of terrain that they have designed or drawn.
Submissions will be accepted as hand drawn or computer designed plans and images. If you are submitting plans please also submit an image(s) of what the constructed design will look like.

Recommended formats. Images - .jpg .bmp
Plans - .cdr .dxf .ai .pdf
(If you are submitting full plans please use different colours to represent etched lines and internal cuts and also provide a colour key to indicate these)

There will be three winners.
• 1st place will win a copy of their submitted design and £50 worth of products from my shop
• 2nd place will win a copy of their submitted design and £25 worth of products from my shop
• 3rd place will win a copy of their submitted design
• A runner up will be announced in case a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified.

For full rules, terms and entry email please visit the page below

http://www.wargame-model-mods.co.uk/designabuildingcompetition.html

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
hello all

A few new buildings to show off. let’s start with the winner of my competition

A design for a industrial tower using pringle tubes.

A large double barracks with a small platform in the centre.
This one was a request from a while ago.

It’s a fairly large building at 320mm x 290mm

It is packed with detailed tiles all over the roof and has optional doors / windows.

A large factory/warehouse designed to fill maximum floor space.

Features a removable roof with access to the inside, two large doors allow for medium/small tanks and vehicles to enter the buildings.

The roof has space for a large platform and a chimney stack, which can be placed anywhere

Inside there is a large open room with space for several vehicles or even and objective with several entrance to assault from. There is a balcony which will give line of sight over the battle but sacrifices cover

Measure 295mm x 295mm x 200mm (not including chimneys)

This is a simple kit that will be easy and quick to assemble and has massive scope for customising the interior and exterior

This is the first version of the upcoming Refuse Furnace.

It needs a bit on work on it, to add some more details and make best use of the wood to reduce waste

The building is packed with details and interesting parts.

There are two refuse inputs which are fitted with crushing rollers and hinged doors that can be opened / closed at will

The roof features a ventilation system and the side of the building there is a fan assisted fume stack

The building is on a 200mm x 200mm base

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
A large double barracks with a small platform in the centre.
This one was a request from a while ago.

It’s a fairly large building at 320mm x 290mm

It is packed with detailed tiles all over the roof and has optional doors / windows.

I look at that and I see an awesome centrepiece for the Bolt Action table I'm planning...... :good:
@Logaan!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
This is my new power plant this is a finished version of it, its following my new industrial style buildings.
This is a large detailed building 260mm x 260mm x 170 (excluding chimneys)
It features are large generator on the side of the building that rotates freely. This part is very detailed and has an optional warning plate and details.
The rest of the building is packed with details that can be placed freely.
The roof has a large open balcony perfect for defence guns
This kit is the first to feature pipes as standard. it has to sections of pipes for extra details

An ork teleporta, this was and entry in my competition and won second place
This is a highly detailed compact building with a few construction options.
The barriers around the edge of the platform are optional along with all the detailed panels
The portal can be taken down for easy storage.
The platform is large enough to hold an Ork Trukk or a large squad
Dimmensions
wide 180mm
depth 290mm (including ramp)
height ~180mm (depends on position of skull on the portal)

next we have a small barracks that was a request.
The model is a good piece to use several scenarios such as capture and hold, attack and defend or just a basic annihilation game
The door / windows on each end of the barracks can be covered over of left open
Dimensions are
wide 300mm
depth 160mm
height 100mm

Again another request for a double barracks
The model is a good piece to use several scenarios such as capture and hold, attack and defend or just a basic annihilation game
The building features a platform in the centre can be left free so it can be positioned in different places each game.
The doors / windows on each end of the barracks can be covered over of left open
Dimensions are
wide 320mm
depth 290mm
height 100mm

This is the final version of the upcoming Rubbish Furnace a lot of detail has been added to it
It needs a bit on work on it, to add some more details and make best use of the wood to reduce waste
There are two refuse inputs which are fitted with crushing rollers and hinged doors that can be opened / closed at will
The roof features a ventilation system and the side of the building there is a fan assisted fume stack
The building is on a 200mm x 200mm base.

A brand new building from me, The Ingot Factory.
This is one of my most detailed buildings i have produced. It is packed with industrial features.
There is a large tank on top of the building to store red hot metal in which then runs down in to a smaller tank ready to be poured into ingot moulds. This area would look great painted up in reds/yellows using object source lighting techniques to represent the glow of molten metal. Both tanks have an extra piece of wood in them to represent the level of the metal and provide a great flat surface to paint onto. These can the altered in height between two levels
The rest of the building features numerous industrial themed details. Along the walls we have area vents to feed the internal furnace to keep all the metal molten and heat extractors to take area excess heat
it’s a decent size at 250mm x 290mm.
At the front of the control tower we have some pipes supplying fuel to heat the metal.

This listing is for one Tech post. laser cut buildings intended for Warhammer and other 28mm scale table top wargames
A simple building, with a large balcony for positioning your troops on.
All doors and windows can be covered or left open,
The inside can be accessed from underneath via hollow base, or from above if you dont glue the roof on
Dimensions are
wide 300mm
depth 200mm
height 75mm

This is the large hex bunker; this impressive building is highly detailed.
The first one to feature Coloured Perspex
The roof and door can be removed at any time.
It comes with 3 gun variants all of which can be made and a radar dish.
The bunker measures 160 x 290 x 54 mm
The bunker also come the a heap of extra walls / barricades, tank traps and hedgehogs
This building covers a large area very well and would make a great centrepiece for an attack / defend game
And when you are finished you can store all the parts inside out of the way and well protected

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
This is the Dual silos, it was designed by the winner of my competition and then made into an actual building by me.

For this building you will need to source two Pringle tubes

This building features very detailed floors and railings also comes with several ladders for your troops to use

the Pringle tubes double up as storage containers for dice and other gaming necessities

Dimensions are
wide 304mm
depth 152mm
height 300mm

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
This is the Tool Factory

The entire building is surrounded by a conveyor belt, this belt is raised up on small wheels and a network of detailed supports

Comes with 6 detailed pallets and 2 blank ones

The front of the building has several presses that can be made up at any height

The roof is removable to allow access to the top floor

There is also a choice of panels to glue onto the side of the building

Dimensions are
wide 250mm
depth 250mm
height 140mm

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Mineral crusher

The centre of the building has a large open pit with a rotating crushing arm, this is covered by a large grill with two inputs on either side.

The machine is fed by carts which are cranked up the sides by tracks, the carts can be placed anywhere on the tracks and the buckets can be positioned in a tipping position, these buckets would look great if there were filled with fine slate or similar to add to the feel of the building.

There is a control room, the door and windows can be covered as seen or left open.

This building features black pipes, There are two large section that you can place anywhere and a smaller 2 pipe section to place on top of the grill.

Dimensions are
wide 295mm
depth 295mm
height 80mm

41 - 60 of 186 Posts