Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have my eye on the two cottage bundles and the church/graveyard bundle. One question though, in the pics of the church it only has three sides. Does it come with all four?
no just the three sides, i could sort out a custom one with four sides if you are interested

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Do you have any plans for some Eldar terrain that blocks line of sight? The temple/tower/pad are very nice, and I am considering getting a handful of them for my table, but if you had something to actually hide behind that is solid and fully hides infantry or is able to hand out more than 25% obscured to things like Falcons then that would be fantastic.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Do you have any plans for some Eldar terrain that blocks line of sight? The temple/tower/pad are very nice, and I am considering getting a handful of them for my table, but if you had something to actually hide behind that is solid and fully hides infantry or is able to hand out more than 25% obscured to things like Falcons then that would be fantastic.

hello

thank you for the message, i am planning more elder buildings as i really like them and there is so much i can do with them, i will indeed work towards ones offer more cover, as you can see from my new ones they are improving compared to the previous batch of elder style buildings (Sprit tower/shrine), with them being completely different style and construction to my usual buildings it is a bit of a learning curve

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
today we have the launch of a new building set

New Buildings set released today, the industrial cooling towers is a set of two, retailing for £14.99.

They are packed with details that can be positioned freely, provide good cover and are interesting to look at.

I am also working on a New vehicle, based on the thunderhawk(so you can use it as a counts as), specifically the attack/transport aspects.
It is going to be a similar size and follow the same sort of features/theme

Design is coming along and i will have initial builds to show you all soon

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hello to you all, been a while since new releases as i have been looking for a unit to move my business into.

Couple of new buildings to show today, some Necron themed stuff. These are a new theme for me

Obelisk Towers
Two in a pack

Defence platforms
Three in a pack

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Some more new buildings this week

A Eldar style Spire with a platform. you get 2 in a pack

Walkway with space for several troops, and is large enough to block line of sight for tanks, perfect to hide behind.

and some Three storey houses

Links below

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
New Necton style buildings

A pack of 16 necron themed blocks. laser cut buildings intended for Warhammer and other 28mm scale table top wargames

Great for blocking line of sight on the battlefield.

Packed with detials and interesting designs

You get 8 large and 8 small Blocks and plenty of spacers for attaching them together.

You get 16 detailed and 16 plain panels for each sized Block this allows you to build two of the buildings shown in picture 1

However you can also arrange the Blocks anyway you like, stood up or laid down (see later photos)

Each block takes up the same footprint so they stack nicely on each other

This means you can have 4 of each sized Block with details on every panel and 4 of each size plain,
Or you can have all the Blocks with 2 detailed panels.
Another option is to figure out how you want them arranged and put the plain panels on the inside and detailed ones on the outside

Dimensions are large block
wide 50mm
depth 50mm
height 100mm

Dimensions are small block
wide 50mm
depth 50mm
height 50mm

·
Registered
307 Posts
This is awesome stuff. Is there any intent on more 28mm buildings such as warehouses, shop fronts.

I can see zombie board game players taking an interest, I will be pointing them in your direction :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
This is awesome stuff. Is there any intent on more 28mm buildings such as warehouses, shop fronts.

I can see zombie board game players taking an interest, I will be pointing them in your direction :)
there are plans to make some shops from the ww2 style houses, hadnt thought about warehouses

and thanks you for any mentions to make

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Latest release from wargame-model-mods is the skypad system.

It works around the skypads which are the lower parts with the ramps, these can have towers added onto them which sit in the centre

the towers can be connected to each other using a bridge.

Dimensions for skypads, excluding ramps
wide 300mm
depth 350mm
height 65mm

Dimensions for tower
wide 230mm
depth 201mm
height 204mm

the skyapds are massive allowing large aircraft to land on them or several large model move around. Even with the tower attached there is more than enough room to move squad around on it.

The tower comes with plenty of each detail such as ladder, two types of Fans, several vents and different sized exhaust nodes

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
The skypad system has been expanded significantly

There are now 4 new variants, with many different combos.
The gangway platform is the same height as the tower platform and can be joined using bridges

skypad and gangway

This is a large building great for a centre piece, featuring a raised gangway, great for shooting from and providing light to moderate cover

Dimensions excluding ramps
wide 300mm
depth 350mm
height 225mm

skypad + gangway and tower

The tower fits nicely in the centre of the skypad or can be used separate.
Includes extra details, sets of triple exhausts, sets of single exhausts, grills, fans and vents and ladders

Dimensions excluding ramps
wide 300mm
depth 350mm
height 225mm

Dimensions for tower
wide 230mm
depth 201mm
height 204mm

skypad + gangway and crane

The hook on the crane can move back and forth and the crates are detachable
Comes with three crates

Dimensions excluding ramps and crane arm
wide 300mm
depth 350mm
height 325mm
Dimensions of the crate
wide 60mm
depth 140mm
height 60mm

slypad + gangway, crane and tower.

Dimensions excluding ramps and crane arm
wide 300mm
depth 350mm
height 525mm

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Two new buildings, Troop Garrisons, Necron and Human Styles

Top barricades are removable to allow access to the interior. Can be used as two separate Buildings

All windows and doors can be open or closed

Comes with Optional ladders and elevator

Dimensions are
wide 200mm
depth 200mm
height 120mm

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
First off my stencils i showed a few months ago have been finalised

Here they are.

There are 23 in a variety of designs and sizes, these are designs to be used on my buildings, flat surface and large wargame models

retail will be £2.50 and and packs of four for £9

There are plans for more to come and i would be happy to add requests to them as well

Another launch this week is a storage system i have been using myself for a while

There are three sized trays, full size, half and quarter and three heights 40mm 55mm and 70mm, with plans to add tank storage trays 10cm-15cms

Each box has a tray inserted into it with holes cut out, and in these holes you stand your troops.

A lid can be placed over the box. It fits around it like a lid does on a shoe box. The lid also allows you to stack another box on top of it and the next box again fits in the lid so it is unable to slide around.

Currently there are inserts for round and square 20mm 25mm 40mm 60mm and bikes/cavalry and inserts for each size box. Two inserts from a half size will fit into a full size box so two different sized bases can be stored in the same box or even 4 by using the quarter sized inserts

Full size box measures 295 x 405. Stores 120 25mm based models
Half size box measures 295 x 202.5. Stores 60 25mm based models
Quarter size box measures 147.5 x 202.5. Stores 24 25mm based models

the box’s stacks on top of each other using the lids and same as the inserts you can stack two half size on top of a full size box etc.

Custom cut inserts will be available so you can customise the trays you your needs and I would take requests for other popular sizes being made into trays

http://www.wargame-model-mods.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/wargamemodelmods

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
been a busy week here,

We have a new paint rack in a landscape format for Vallejo paint / war paints

The storage boxes launched last week now all include magnetic sheet at the bottom that sits under the insert

The Eldar themed watch towers have been re-designed, they are the same size, feature more details and you now get an extra one in the packs

Two large new launches this week were city fight tables

They have a 4ft by 3ft (120cmx90cm) base board in that comes in 12 sections
3 roads each consist of four sections and covers the length of the board, two can be placed on raised supports or can be used on the ground, the supports can then be used as extra terrain pieces

6 large buildings and loads of scatter terrain such as spirit towers, walls and barricades for cover and to block line of sight

The cities can be arranged around the roads with large spaces for several vehicles to move around in alternatively the roads can play a very minimum to no role in the city with the buildings being very close together limiting the space for vehicles and adding a more tactical aspect to them

Again comes with a 4ft by 3ft (120cmx90cm) base board, that comes in 12 sections

24 road sections. 16 straight 4 corner 2 t junction and 2 cross roads
8 sections in a straight line will cover 4 foot and 6 will cover 3 foot

5x three storey buildings
5x two storey buildings
5x one storey buildings
2x small bunkers
2x large one storey gothic style buildings
Numerous shutter grates and planks to cover windows to reduce line of sight
Instructions

The buildings are built in a standard pattern that can be placed together to create larger buildings, they can be stacked to increase the height of the game. The buildings can be glued together in these extended patterns or left free so the setup of the buildings can be different for every game. (see photos for example)

The cities can be arranged around the roads with large spaces for several vehicles to move around in alternatively the roads can play a very minimum to no role in the city with the buildings being very close together limiting the space for vehicles and adding a more tactical aspect to them

With the stutters/grates in place buildings can provide a place for troops to completely hide in waiting to ambush, protecting a key character or they can move higher up in the buildings granting great but exposed firing places.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Lots of new stuff from me this week

Two new style paint racks in a tier layout.
This one holds 52 bottle style paints

And this one holds 40 GW style paint pots

A Necron style tomb city, several buildings that are all Necron themed and work very well together, giving many different lay outs

Two new eldar style buildings

and the relaunch of my 10mm range with new pubs, shops and many new houses

21 - 40 of 186 Posts