Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is probably linked to an older post (I used our "search" function!) about Titan Manufactorum here but looks like it is now available for purchase from Tsipis Games, albeit a 3-week turnaround time... WOW!!!

Cost of this as stated in their site is:

Main body (no weapons) - 340 euros

Individual weapon option - 15 euros each

4 Shoulder Weapon Options:
Reaper Gatling
Missile Battery
Plasma Battery
Dual Pulveriser Cannon

6 Arm Weapon Options:
Suppression Cannon
Mega Gatling Cannon
Voltron Cammon
Plasma Cannon
Plasma Core Cannon
Iron Fist

I think I just found my PERFECT X'mas present!!!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
How come the company that makes them is allowed to exist? GW can't reach them in China?
More likely because that:

Only kinda looks like that:

Head is similar, body is similar, armour is similar; but at the end of the day it still only looks similar to a warlord titan. This isn't like chapterhouse blatantly ripping off GW.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Can you hear that.....?

Sounds like court papers being shuffled :laugh:

·
Thordis
2,442 Posts
This is probably linked to an older post (I used our "search" function!) about Titan Manufactorum here but looks like it is now available for purchase from Tsipis Games, albeit a 3-week turnaround time... WOW!!!

Cost of this as stated in their site is:

Main body (no weapons) - 340 euros

Individual weapon option - 15 euros each

4 Shoulder Weapon Options:
Reaper Gatling
Missile Battery
Plasma Battery
Dual Pulveriser Cannon

6 Arm Weapon Options:
Suppression Cannon
Mega Gatling Cannon
Voltron Cammon
Plasma Cannon
Plasma Core Cannon
Iron Fist

I think I just found my PERFECT X'mas present!!!

awesome model,

fun fact, the company links in the treat you linked to send to an asian webpage about insects.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
I doubt it. GW haven't brought out a model, so they should be safe enough, in the same way that all the 3rd party companies that brought out thunderwolves were because there was no minis for them when the rules came out.
so im going to assume your ignoring the warlord model it was clearly based on,the picture of which is posted in dark reavers post just above yours....?

They are based in Greece so well within EU boundaries, the main thing is hes kept away from using GW terminology and not copied the warlord exactly, GW tend to get the major arse on when people start chucking around words like "warhammer 40k" etc etc to sell things, i still stand by that if chapterhouse had just used generic terms like scibor and maximini etc, they wouldnt be in court now with there assets frozen.

anyway its not a bad model, not sure its sale worthy looking at his stuff on face book but its certainly not a bad "not warlord" .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Bits is right. I don't think this one is likely to attract any flak from gw legal.

Which is good, since it sits about half the cost of a fw reaver titan and represents something twice as powerful. :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.