Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,
always wanted to make this list but never got around to it, before i actually do go off and spend: what are your opinions!?

warboss: warbike, big choppa, cybork body and bosspole= 120
10 nob warbikers: 3 power klaws, waaagh banner!, painboy and cybork bodies= 620

warboss: warbike, power klaw, cybork body and bosspole= 140
10 nob warbikers: 3 power klaws, waaagh banner!, painboy and cybork bodies= 620

Total= 1500

i beseech you not to go for the oft used approach of giving me an army list that doesn't include warbikers. the list is only made of them! :drinks:

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you have to make one change you must move the pk from the nob to the Warboss in the first mob, he gets more attacks, has higher strength, and has a higher toughness so he can’t be insta killed as easily.

Next your biggest problem will be that you only have two units on the table, despite the fact that they are both supper tough units your opponent won’t have a hard time deciding what to shoot at and all your opponent’s anti tank and instant death dealing fire power will fall on a single unit, one unit will take at least 50% loses in turn 1, and if you go second it’ll be wiped out in turn 2 before it can ever get into combat.

Your best bet to solve the above issues is to use lots of standard bikes as your back bone and fewer nobs to bring the scoring hammer. So at the very least consider knocking down the size of the biker nobz to maybe 4 in each mob, keeping their current upgrades, and then move the boss pole to a nob instead(for wound allocation abuse). That’ll give you back 600 points for normal bikes, I don’t have my dex with me so I can’t fill in your points exactly but that should be enough for at least 3(4?) groups of three standard bikes with a nob PK and BP. It’ll still be a really weak list, but it will help some and it’ll still be a lot of fun to play.

·
The Apathetic Sociopath
1,039 Posts
Your list is not flexible at all. Super expensive for what you get and only 2 troop choices. This list is entirely bikes but more competitive. Either way not the "best" way to go about it, but it's a "friendly" list.

Biker list: 1500 pts.

HQ: Wazdakka Gutsmek (1#, 180 pts)
1 Wazdakka Gutsmek @ 180 pts ((C:Orks, pp. 60 & 96); Unit Type: Bikes; Bosspole; Kustom Mega-Blasta; Mek's Tools; Stikkbombs; Warbike of the Aporkalypse; Power Klaw; Slugga; Dakkacannon; Exhaust Cloud; Furious Charge; Independent Character; Mob Rule)

Elite: Nob Bikers (7#, 460 pts)
1 Nob Bikers @ 460 pts ((C:Orks, pp. 34 & 98); Unit Type: Bikes; Cybork Body; Warbike; Dakkagun; Nobz; Nobz; Nobz; Nobz; Nobz; Nobz; Feel No Pain; Furious Charge; Mob Rule; Waaagh!)
1 Painboy ((C:Orks, pp. 40 & 100); Dok's Tools; Cybork Body; Warbike; 'Urty Syringe; Dakkagun)
1 Nobz (Warbike; Cybork Body; Slugga; Dakkagun; Power Klaw)
1 Nobz (Warbike; Cybork Body; Dakkagun; Power Klaw; Shoota/Skorcha Kombi-weapon)
1 Nobz (Warbike; Bosspole; Cybork Body; Choppa; Slugga; Dakkagun)
1 Nobz (Warbike; Cybork Body; Waaagh! Banner; Choppa; Slugga; Dakkagun)
1 Nobz (Warbike; Cybork Body; Choppa; Dakkagun; Shoota/Skorcha Kombi-weapon)
1 Nobz (Warbike; Cybork Body; Choppa; Slugga; Dakkagun)

Troops: Warbikers (7#, 215 pts)
6 Warbikers @ 215 pts ((C:Orks, pp. 46 & 101); Unit Type: Bikes; Warbike; Choppa & Slugga; Dakkagun; Exhaust Cloud; Furious Charge; Mob Rule)
1 Biker Nob ((C:Orks, pp. 46 & 100); Unit Type: Bikes; Warbike; Bosspole; Slugga; Power Klaw; Dakkagun; Exhaust Cloud; Furious Charge; Mob Rule)

6 Warbikers @ 215 pts ((C:Orks, pp. 46 & 101); Unit Type: Bikes; Warbike; Choppa & Slugga; Dakkagun; Exhaust Cloud; Furious Charge; Mob Rule)
1 Biker Nob ((C:Orks, pp. 46 & 100); Unit Type: Bikes; Warbike; Bosspole; Slugga; Power Klaw; Dakkagun; Exhaust Cloud; Furious Charge; Mob Rule)

Total Roster Cost: 1500

1 - 3 of 3 Posts