Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just playing a Game of WoTR yesterday, and a few questions came up.

1: Do character Special rules becom transfered upon a formation they join? eg: If I put the Witch King of Angmar in an Easterling Phalanx, do they now cause Terror?

2: The rules state that the Command Company must alway be at the front of a Formation; is this the case when charging? Does the Command Company always have to be in combat, or is it able to support? E.G; Plaese direct you attention to the below digram explaining my predicament.

If anyone could help, that would be great.

Amoeba Bait

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Addition: An ent charges a unit of Haradrim in the rear, and beats it in close combat. The Haradrim become disordered. Next turn the Ent charges again, and wins. The Haradrim roll a 6 on the Panic table, so does this mean they are no longer Disordered?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
can't remeber to much on the ent thing as i don't play WOTR anymore (It's rubbish compared to the normal LOTR)

The others i'm not 100% sure on as well with the WOTR rule book having so many hole in it's silly.
I would say it depends on what special rules they have. Persoanly i would say yes Terror does carry over but i'm sure 1 person will say otherwise.
You command group ALWAYS have to the at the frount. If they can't reach but others in your unit can't then a belive you swap them around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts