Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know it is orcy but I like the "k" :p. Now to the point at hand, I am making a orky war mammoth from the chaos war mammoth!!!! Now when you think off orks what comes to mind "fantast orks". I was thinking off adding some plasty card to the howda and removing the symbols from the howdah and adding orky ones.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good input :p. Guess I wasn't clear enough hehe.

Ok when you guys think of ork what comes to mind "fantasy ork" I want to make the mammoth look like it was captured by the orks?

What ork symbols do you guys like and where do you requimend I get them from :p?

I added question marks so you can see where I want your input!! :p

·
Registered
149 Posts
Cover it with Orc shields, Orc banners and Orc glyphs?

That should single it out as belonging to the Orcs...

Where do I recommand you get them from? From Orcy sprues would be a very good starting point (duh)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
The black orks (Fantasy, yeah?) have excellent shields that could work as pointy glyphs. Most 40k ork players have a few glyphs left over, you could take some from them... those would be the easiest ways to get glyphs I can think of.

And a big WAAAAGH banner is a must. but a flagpole in the middle of the howdah and go to town with trophies and a big banner.

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
gonna have to agree wtih Vaz, paint it red.. just dip it all in a can of Industril grade lead paint and wooohooo watch how fast it goes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts