Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am looking for some particular CSM heads at the mo. What I am after is the top knots from either of the two standard plastic chaos marine heads I don't really need the heads as such just the top knots including the wrapped 'stem'.

Now for a silly question any sonic blasters out there? i seriously doubt it but its worth an ask. :lol:

I have various guard, tau and chaos components I could swap for these or the ability to make a paypal payment.

Thanks for your time VV

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Trust me on this one.....no silly questions out there when dealing with me. I've been using those particular chaos heads without the knots for years, so I should have quite a few spare. As for the sonic blasters.....have some of those left over somewhere as well. I'll have to check to, so I'll repost tonight/tomorrow listing what I found :wink:

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
I just had a quick look, think I have 4 blastmasters spare (don't think I have the support arms, but with your conversion skills that shouldn't be a problem). Do you need any other Slaaneshi themed bits, have quite a few things left over that will never see use. Also have multiple items from the fantase mounted slaaneshi lord (helmet, back banner).

Of to uni now, more later :wink:

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Alright, here we go. The stuff you needed;

Various other Slaaneshi bits;

Doomrider :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hate to jack a trade but if you have anymore Ill buy the remainder. I have been looking everywhere for some slannesh bits.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Sorry for the very late response Enochi, afraid Vash is interested in the whole lott.

@ Vash, here's the two new pics;
- 2 berserkers sprues including bases and backpacks

- more bits, various heads and some small winged icon stuff. Figured they might be usefull, if you're interested I should have about another dozen of those kroot guils in my bits box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts