PCS w/4 flamers

3xIS w/Comissar

FAST
2xVendettas (not squad)

HEAVY
Executioner (that's the plasma 1)
Executioner
Demolisher

I hope this list is pretty much self explanatory. The 2 PCS would ride the Vendettas. The priest will be with the bigger blob of infantry with the ACs so they can re roll failed wounds and comisars can make sure normal guys take their orders. Not sure if the Vendettas are worth it anymore esp with the points increase

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
well, seems well rounded. as a side note the pcs with melta, without any transport is rarely going to shoot those guns

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup they's gonna ride in one of the Vedenttas. Also am swapping out priest for more GL and ACs since their bonuses is for close combat

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
yes i was thinking the same. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
The only advice that comes to mind off the top of my head is a prim psyker for the plasma tanks.

Meaning you could put those two in a sqaudren, park a Prim Psyker up their butts, and give the twin linked from Prescience all day.
If you can fit the points its very nasty, precience is a primaris power so you will always get it. And the ability to reroll if your tank gets hot, or if the small blast goes off toarget is amazing.

Only other thing I personally would change is the master of concordance, mine never seem to hit anything, and that would be 20 points towards that prim psyker :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts