Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well as you can see I am starting to love to sculpt. Over the coarse of my short career sculpting I notice everything I do is the same guess that's the price for loving certain things so much :biggrin:.

So I am offering my services to sculpt a mini for you. If you want a custom model built "not just using gamesworkshop pieces" one truly unique. Message me and we will figure something out, there is no payment until it is done and you like it, so there is no risk just mostly doing it for the love of sculpting and Christmas :). Will take time to finish no rushing it makes me :wacko: to rush.

Drop me a line on here or PM.

Oh btw I will 9 time out of 10 cast them in resin.

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Interesting offer!

One advice would be to offer some examples of your previous work, so people know what they're dealing with and possibly some example timelines of how long you anticipate a job would take.

I wish you the best of luck in getting some clients!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice :D, here is some examples a wip Tauren "from warcraft for a friend"

Timeline will range from a small single model ranging from a week to a month "depending on the range of detail". I will give update pics hopefully daily "if enough works get done" to fix any problems they have.

This Tauren for instance shall take less then a month.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Challenge for you.

1: I want some crypt ghouls in my army but my vampire hates ghouls. The army is very martial. No ghouls in it at all. What would you think about making some kind if wight construct? Like a large skeletal grave guard or undead ogre?

2: I'm considering doing a small Ork army. 1000ish pts. But I want a unique war boss.

How do either of those sound to you?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
humm, i'm not interested but here's my advice.

if you can afford it take a 3d scan of your stuff then send it to one of those 3d printing company. that way you can sell the printed model and keep your 'master' model if you ever want to change it. Additionally, you can sell multiple models with only a single master, AND (it makes fries!) if your able to alert the scale of your print compared to your scan then you can work on a bigger (and maybe more detailed) master and print smaller ones that keep the detail level.

3D printing is awesome tech, not quite up to home use yet, but there close and the print company's are there and I think they may be up to snuff.

PS: i think this thread belongs in miniature company's forum rather then here. (shrugs)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts