Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, im new to the site and so far, i love it :eek:k:. I use to be a big Iron Warriors player, but after the new Chaos Codex I have sort of retired them for the moment :ireful2:. Instead i have been focusing on what army i should make my new main. Eldar is one choice, or Orks, maybe my Imperial Guard (the only army that i havent one a game with yet :angry: ). My Space Marine army for now is complete for now til the new Blood Angel codex comes out. So far i cant wait to pick up my Ork Spearhead box tomorrow with codex :so_happy: and 6 blisters of Gretchin :shok:. Ill post some of my favorite battle reports soon and hopefully well get some good idea's for my armies. Oh, if your really lucky, ill post some pics of some awesome conversions i have :victory:.

Anywho, Tyrant out :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
hey there and welcome to heresy
hope you have fun here and stick around. yeah, my brother played iron warriors, but ever since the update..
GO THE ELDAR!! na, go for your choice, if you want advice though...ill be happy to lend some~
and as for the pics, you better post them so we can admire your work
cya round
wolf.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey welcome to the Forum.

I see a lot of players are going to get that Spearhead set. Would be great to see your progress through the process

Again welcome to Heresy

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Welcome to heresy another ork play, oh dear:shok:

I think my response to the spearhead box will be the same as the response I gave to the 100 terminator box (look at my sig)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Yeah!! another ork player. Lets see some of those conversions and starting waaaaghing this place up.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah, let's get the conversion pics uploaded! Can't wait to see them :)

Oh, and welcome to the site :p

- Loran

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill get some up as soon as i can borrow a digital camera :D. I got some funny ones :biggrin: and some awesome ones like my custom made Nob :victory:

·
Registered
258 Posts
WAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to you too. Welcome to Heresy Online, enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts