Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Dustin. Im 24 and still in college lol. Im all about the waaagh. I have been watching my friends play 40k for about 2 years and did a little testing of the waters with my friend derek's Tau army (tau are not for me). After reading and studying i have found a place in the space orks. I enjoy da boyz and my loota boyz. Im still green and as fresh as a spring flower. im still not on the up and up when it comes to shop talk and what not. I have been stuck in with da boyz twice, both battles where againts the Imperial Guard. Lost one and won the 2nd.

Quantity has a quality all its own-Joseph Stalin

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy! I am sure that you will find a lot of articles on Orks in the tutorials and project logs sections.

Dont forget to check out the fluff and roleplay sections too! Have fun here at the Heresy Dustin!

·
4,491 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You should post up some pics of your Orks, and what sort of theme you are making for them. :)

Ill be happy to help you with any army lists you need improving too.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum.

You should post up some pics of your Orks, and what sort of theme you are making for them. :)

Ill be happy to help you with any army lists you need improving too.
My army is nothing but a gray wave of orks lol. I will be more then happy to post pics when i get the art of painting down...that seems to be the draw back im having right now. As for a theme i have no clue yet. along with my battle box thing of orks i bought a box of grots just for fun and something to give this painting skill a go on. they make fine cover for da boyz lol . I see that you are all that is mean and green!! i will be picking your mind from time to time if you do not mind. Let me ask you about the Flash Gitz, worth the points? i just think the more boyz i have the better off i will be.

·
4,491 Posts
I wouldnt bother with Flash Gitz.

If you have a personal liking to them and would be happy to run them in friendly games then go for it, but in a competitive scene they are a poor choice.

I would recommend Lootas instead. You can never go wrong with a unit of 10-15 Lootas. :)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the heresy. There are a lot of us green skinned gitz running around this place and we would be happy to help you with your army. Well except paint it that is all you.

Look around and don't be afraid to post up some stuff to ask us for opinions. Enjoy your orks the boyz will serve you well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts