Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well only just noticed there is this spot for newer members even though I've. Been on this forum for a couple of months I havnt been much into the forum thing. But now getting interested into the scene due to the only club being too far to get my constant fix of 40k I play orks and am interesting into getting into the space wolves who I have a few boxes of been in the hobby for around 4 years played normal marines for a bit befor going Xenos, now looking at the wolves as I said. Well that's me hello

·
Embrace the Insanity
1,159 Posts
I think someone should really do a conversion to make a Kommando Batman Ork, it would be amazing.

Welcome to the Forums, enjoy your stay.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's this. About sheldon? I'm not sheldon? Also as to the komando id like. To but think I lack the skills for that, that image I've got as an avatar took long enough to make

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeh I supose that's what I've said on one of the other forums I go to but thought it would be too cliche oh well I am battman and I'm happy enough with that. Actually I just remenbered that initially was my gamer code for games and stuff that's where it came from I only made the pic the other day. And its cool so I used it for my forum pics

·
Registered
399 Posts
and make a Gretchin Robin

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Getting really tempted with that idea wouldn't take much with my plans will keep you lot updated proably will be a while though don't have any of the bits I'm thinking of

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Greetings! Welcome to Heresy :drinks:

·