shootas

Elite:

10 x Lootas
Big Mek goes here

5x Nobz
w/Trukk

Fast Attack:
3x Warbikers

Ok, I admit, I'm being hopeful that the battle force contents will be useful for Orks. However, what if sticking to a greentide strategy for an anvil, yet investing 220 points in a "kami kazi" style hammer to keep the hot-lead off of the 'tide on the approach? I'm thinking here the 3 warbikers haul ass toward the first thing on the board providing a few wounds and a cover save for the trukk. Then on a bigger scale hoping, as mentioned before, to save a few shots from the rest of da' boyz. All the while using the Lootas to focus on anything too 'ard. If there are much needed alterations to each unit, please comment. Thanks in advance. I'm still painting up the first 500 points, considering what to acquire, but I'll list a project log when I get a bit further.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I like it, its a nice spear tip style list. You get to the enemy, tie them up then the rest of your army comes to the rescue. The only couple of things i would do differently is drop a loota or two, and maybe a nob from the trukk to give your warboss cybork body, a PK for the nobz, and possibly grot riggers for the trukk. i don't know how many points that leaves you, but a waaagh banner can go along way in the nob sqd aswell.

Hope that helps :good:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, I assume this list is where it needs to be? I'm trying to find a solid 1k list to collect and work on for two reasons: 1) To have fun with an all-comers 1k collection that does not continue to require growth for competitiveness. 2) Also comprised of models that in the future or for say, 1500 points won't be a wasted bunch of models. Unfortunately, my main force is a space marine army (I love playing them, but it seems everyone loves to also) and I need a smaller second army and I must admit, I've had fun fielding 500 points to great success. So, there it is at the contemplation and mercy of you more experienced greenskin players. Thanks in advance for c&c.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts