Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!

I made my account in here a long time ago, but never got around to looking through the forums. But now I really started painting and started getting somewhat of an army and it REALLY feels usefull to read around in here now. Especially since my IRL frind Nordicus, is in here and gives lot of good advice. Everytime I ask where he knows that from he says "Heresy-online", so I thought I might have to start looking in here.

As the title kinda gives away I play orks. I chose them because of the looks of the models and the sheer randomness of the army :)

Been playing Warhammer 40k for close to two years now, and enjoying every moment of it.

Not much else to say. Really looking forward to look through all the amazing threads and get ALL THE IDEAS! XD

So thank you for the forum and hope to talk to you guys out there! :D

/Mmbob out

·
Registered
522 Posts
More Orks! Great stuff, they are the most numerous of xenos races, so stands to reason they are the most popular.
Welcome to Heresy. :biggrin:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
About time you got around to introduce yourself, you slacker!
Waaahh waaahh! You know me. I like snooping around first.

Now to figure out what to do first in here :p SO much to do, not enough time :crazy:

And thanks for the warm welcome. I shall make the greenies overflow in here!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Nearly two years is certainly a "snooping around" period! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Waaagh from the green mod. Get to krumping and posting tales of great orky victories or bashing somfing good together and posting pics of it. Bout time some more green skins got to showing these beakies how things are done.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I shall start doing some greenie stuff! Next up: Trying to figure out how to put a Big Mek with SAG on a bike :p

There shall be many pics and many tales of "great victories" ! :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts