Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I'm looking for:

Bolters /w the strap hanging down (AoBR ones are fine)
Combi-meltas
Gargoyle Wings
Khorne shoulder pads

I have various bitz from all armies as well as the dark heresy hardcover roleplaying rulebook. If we can't agree on bitz, I also have $$$.

Please PM what you have.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
What exactly do you plan to build with all those parts?:grin:

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have bolters with the strap hanging down from the dark angels conversion pack, probably 4-5 of them. I desperately need plasma or meltaguns or infantry lascannons. I'll also take anything in the way of black templar shoulder pads (especially terminator ones). Any Black templar vehicle bits would be coll too. I might have one combi meltagun from the SM commander sprue and I could try to get the cape from a friend.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have bolters with the strap hanging down from the dark angels conversion pack, probably 4-5 of them. I desperately need plasma or meltaguns or infantry lascannons. I'll also take anything in the way of black templar shoulder pads (especially terminator ones). Any Black templar vehicle bits would be coll too. I might have one combi meltagun from the SM commander sprue and I could try to get the cape from a friend.
I know I have meltaguns and plasma guns and probably a few lascannons for marines - I'll get some pictures up. Not sure how much Black Templar stuff I have - a few meltaguns maybe. How many of each are you looking for?

·
Registered
640 Posts
got some saguinary guard wings i know there arent gargoyle wings but hay if intersted i need ig bodys hooded human faces and high elf legs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts