Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During Vulkan Lives, Curze is torturing Vulkan for a very long time, eclipsing in the labyrinth where Vulkan teleports directly into Macragge orbit and burns up. Yet in Unremembered Empire the Lion pops out of a long stint lost in the warp, chasing Curze through the bowls of his ship. So what's happened here? It seems Curze was torturing Vulkan and fighting him in the labyrinth at the same time he's supposed to lurking in the bowls of the Lion's ship?

Note: I'm only halfway into Unremembered Empire.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I think (I may be wrong) the beneath covers that.

Shadows of Treachery (Anthology), "Prince of Crows" by Aaron Dembski-Bowden, pp. 130-187

If I'm wrong, hopefully someone will correct me and you'll get your answer regardless :)

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I recall reading somewhere that there was about a year in between Vulkan teleporting and appearing in the orbit of Macragge. No idea where I read this though. :scratchhead:

Edit: Found in The Unremembered Empire. So the timeline goes Vulkan Lives -> Prince of Crows -> Unremembered Empire.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Vulkan doesn't immediately reappear next to Macragge, he travels through the warp and we know how time works in relation to the warp. If you recall Curze even says to Vulkan he may go and messed about with the Dark Angels, so after Vulkan escapes that's exactly what he does.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts