Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Witchhunters

Votes: 5 6.3%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, here's an interesting idea, I'm going to let you, the Heresy online community, decide what I should go for with the new army I'm starting next year.

So you've got till then to decide, at which point I'm going to look at the results and then start collecting the winning army, making a project out of it by talking about my progress online.

Anyway there are nine options since I don't want to do any armies I've already collected.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Whoop first vote xD

I voted Daemons, mostly because I would like to see more daemon armies on the table top, and they just got a bunch of new miniatures out :)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Dark Eldar forr all their pretty Dark Lances *shiver* all the dark lances

·
Registered
800 Posts
I voted Nids, but I wish I choose Tau now, for the reason stated above, they are complete opposite to Orks.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Oh god, not more damn gundam talk.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just want to say a thank you to everyone who's voted so far.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Quick update to let everybody know that overall Dark Eldar seem to be winning (based on results from Warseer and Heresy Online), though the Necrons are catching up.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I see Daemonhunters and Tau on the lead. Anyways choose the elite force of the GKs, you won't regret it. They are cool and hopefuly they'll kick ass once again starting january 2011.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just over two months to go, with the Dark Eldar still firmly in the lead (from compiled results) so anyone who doesn't want to see justine with pointy ears should get voting.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
I voted tau for you sullen, because I dont want you playing Deldar like EVERYONE will be in a month for a while. including myself, even though ill be more collecting and painting over playing until probably... march

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Yeah dude... Don't jump on the Bondage wagon; I'm so tired of everyone of everyone saying they'll be playing DE.

6 People from my FLGS are buying out DE the second they're released. I'm going to be playing Dark Eldar like 90% of the time :X

I did daemons, Because they're difficult and I figured they'd be losing in the polls.

But really, I think Tau is as far from Orks as you can get. So do that. :3

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, but the idea of this poll is that you, the voters, are deciding what my next army is.

Based on that, most people seem to want to see Dark Eldar. All I can say if you don't want this to happen is to encourage your mates who haven't voted to do so.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts