Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the description of the VG says "once the final position of the marker has been determined, any models and removable terrain features touched by the template are removed from the game (flyers are not affected)."

what are "removable terrain features"?

are they anything that can be removed from the table? buildings? forests? ruins? hills?

what counts as removable?

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
what he said. if it touches a building, the whole thing disappears. if it touches a tree thats part of a forest base, the wood and base goes.

·
Registered
811 Posts
if a an enemy model is in a building that is sucked into the warp, then they simply tumble out of the building as it gets sucked into the vortex, the mechanic shouldn't be used to empower the grenade any more than it already is, however, a transport with troops in it would get sucked away including the troops.

for the troops remaining in the building that disappeared, I would say that they should take a difficult terrain or dangerous terrain test due to the building being torn from thier feet and the jagged foundation being the only thing left.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
I was curious about that situation myself. From how it's been explained from numerous sources from GW, the intent is that any model in the building that the template covers are removed, along with the building, but any models inside the building proper who aren't covered by the template are safe.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You can always decide what's removable at the beginning of the game - comes to something when the grenade scatters onto several terrain features during a game!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts