Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Looks good! Glad they are building models for them, and big ones as well! (makes them a bit less competitive in my book), will wait till I see one though.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
As Zion Said.

And Less Competitive because the counts as I have seen used have been quite small models. This tall thing will be hard to hide, thus easy(er) to take it out.
Well first they have to get through the Void Shield(s) (as you can stack them by buying a formation of them so they form a several layer thick shield wall).

Not owning the SA was my downfall in this thread
Don't worry about it too much. I'm a bit of a collector so I end up scooping up all the books (at least the physical books, but I'm starting to branch out to supplements and dataslates now too).

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Well first they have to get through the Void Shield(s) (as you can stack them by buying a formation of them so they form a several layer thick shield wall).
Yes, but their are ways to rip though layers of Void Shields with some speed, and then not have to face it returning again. Not saying its going to be easy, not at all. But easier with a fortifcation you can target than just have to deal with the bubbles of AV 12 from a target hidden by ruins and tanks.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Taller means less competitive, yes... but on the plus side, a larger base area means several more inches to that 12" radius!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I suspect the chaos stuff will come out at random points to keep everyone waiting and paying attention to new releases.

I thought the new IG stuff was coming up this week, no?

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
This would (traditionally) be the weeked to announce a new codex. No idea for sure anymore though.

I am finding the release schedule to for GW to be random and yet pretty great all at the same time. How long can they keep this rate of production up?

On a side note the new void generator looks pretty good. A nicely fragile looking structure that adds a lot of strength to a defensive army.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
This would (traditionally) be the weeked to announce a new codex. No idea for sure anymore though.
Tuesday week it'll be released,
in hardback, paperback, pdf, and sodium chloride

1 - 20 of 34 Posts