Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Probably a reprint of the visions of war artbook from a few years back. I still have a copy of that one now that I think about it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably a reprint of the visions of war artbook from a few years back. I still have a copy of that one now that I think about it.
Please correct me, if I am wrong. The old Visions of War was Book 1 of Horus Heresy Artbook series, then it became part of the Horus Heresy Collected Vision. And this year, a newer and updated version called Visions of Heresy was released. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Please correct me, if I am wrong. The old Visions of War was Book 1 of Horus Heresy Artbook series, then it became part of the Horus Heresy Collected Vision. And this year, a newer and updated version called Visions of Heresy was released. :scratchhead:
Yes, it was.
I think that's an artbook compilation of legendary SM battles

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
http://www.blacklibrary.com/Home/visions-of-war-limited-edition.html
This lavish tome curates the full collection of artwork from across every Space Marine Battles novel, novella and audio. Immerse yourself in a wealth of detail and panoramic battle scenes with this seminal collector's piece.

128 pages of full color ilustrations. 1000 copies only. Contains 2 unpublished stories. Helioth, a Scythes of the Emperor story, and Thrill of the Hunt, a White Scars story.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Well that's complete and utter BS. I was really looking forward to a Scythes of the Emperor novel by Laurie Goulding after I saw that awesome Scythes cover on Jon Sullivan's facebook page, and instead we get a £40 art novella that is completely superfluous to anyone whose got the entirety of the SMB series already, like me, and a tiny short story.

Real let down.

LotN

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well that's complete and utter BS. I was really looking forward to a Scythes of the Emperor novel by Laurie Goulding after I saw that awesome Scythes cover on Jon Sullivan's facebook page, and instead we get a £40 art novella that is completely superfluous to anyone whose got the entirety of the SMB series already, like me, and a tiny short story.

Real let down.

LotN
I was also really looking forward to that novel. A damn shame.
Though I do really like the art work. So I might get it anyways, especially if it has The War for Rynn's World, Overfiend, and any of the Flesh Tearers stuff in it.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Wait, what the fuck is the size of this thing? Is it the size of a novella or a proper artbook?

Edit: As in the format, is it the size of Traitors Gorge or Visions of Heresy?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts