Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any reason why it goes Heresy-Online - Virgins will be Ridiculated > Warhammer 40k > General 40k

On the navigation bar?

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Jezlad happened. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Because someone posted up something they thought was cool, someone else made a virgin joke, and then there was nerd rage from outside sources aplenty. After much back and forth, Jez has decided to keep something he found hilarious going and now the navigation head says virgins will be ridiculed.

Why do we have that? Well if you want my opinion its a joke, and anyone to thick to realize we aren't going to ridicule you for a life choice or not having done something like that is a complete and utter moron.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I thought it was fucking hilarious

·
Registered
64 Posts
I thought that the site had been hacked again ^_^

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Because someone posted up something they thought was cool, someone else made a virgin joke, and then there was nerd rage from outside sources aplenty. After much back and forth, Jez has decided to keep something he found hilarious going and now the navigation head says virgins will be ridiculed.

Why do we have that? Well if you want my opinion its a joke, and anyone to thick to realize we aren't going to ridicule you for a life choice or not having done something like that is a complete and utter moron.

Where is that discussion? I want to read it :p

·
The Curmudgeon
646 Posts
Nerd rage is thy weapon, butthurt thy shield. Into the breach, my friends, for there is trolling to be done and not a lot of time to get it done in before the admins take the fun away. Issue forth!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
If we are going to be accused, reaccussed, hounded and branded with an accusation then we might as well run with it!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I found it friggin hilarious. But we all know that it will still cause butthurt, especially when some newbie comes along. Oh well, we don't need their patronage here. We're a fun forum.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I laughed out loud when I saw it. It's one of those things you have to learn in life: when someone makes you into the butt of a joke, you roll with the punch. I think the butthurt people are the ones who missed that lesson in high school. :giggle:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts