Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,363 Posts
Was nice report mate! Enjoyed watching it.

Enjoyed your half-assed enthusiasm at the end. :biggrin: Glad to see you stuck it to the Templars. :biggrin:

Hope to see more! And get that army painted! :ireful2:

· Registered
2,363 Posts
Thanks guys! The Battle Reports might come in a bit slower now, my wife and I just got back from the hospital after she gave birth to our second child (first daughter).
Congratulations man!!!

Though, this Friday might be an opportunity to. I've also had requests to do a cron vs blood angels battle report, and this time I've got an 1850 pt list that resembles a strike force from the 3rd Company, something I actually own model for model. :D
Do you have any other armies? :biggrin:

Woud particularly like to see a game with Tyranids in! :biggrin:

Looking forward to the 'Crons actually; I have never actually seen them played. :biggrin:

· Registered
2,363 Posts
Dude, you are awesome :biggrin:

Please do a thing with 'Nids! :biggrin: - You certainly have one hell of a collection; If I had that much; I wouldn't be bothered to paint it either! :X
Got any super-heavies? Picture it all; and post in the 'Show your armies' thread, in general 40k.

nice rant about 'Crons :biggrin: But I see where your coming from.

Hopefully they'll get updated soon, and get a little back. You must have ALOT of Warriors and Destroyers in your collection. :laugh:
Again; Any pylons?

Would love to see your armies dude.

Welcome to the forum; you're going to be a great addition here. :biggrin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.