1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Victoria Miniatures is a small Australian company around Victoria Lamb
http://victoriaminiatures.highwire.com/
Her main focus currently is human SciFi Military in heroic scale, compatible with Games Workshop IG or AM. Models formerly all metal, now range by range redone in resin. Examples:

You get the idea.

Recent news:
Hi, the Heavy Weapon arms set is coming back in resin. Just waiting on the caster.
Yes, I am back from my 4 awesome weeks in the US, that's why I am awake and posting this at 1.30am

Over the next few days I will be doing a complete stock take, lots of stuff is currently unavailable, but it will all be coming back soon, with more new gear.

The Matilda Russ (That has a nice ring to it) it high on the list, as Jake mentioned (thanks, Jake) we are just making sure our final designs are right before we go to the printers. This will kit will be the biggest single piece I've done, I will be investing a lot in it, so Jake and I want to be sure we get it right.

The motorbikes and artillery will most likely be out sooner.

The first wave of Arcadians are shipping this week, and the rest to quickly follow.

Thanks again for everyone for their support and patience, things are really amping up at a cracking pace. Vic Minis could be dipping the proverbial toe in the KS pond in the not too distant future.

Also soon available, first one in Taurox size ;)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I'm really quite fond of some of the stuff they produce.

Especially the kilted legs :good:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Indeed, makes GW's old Di-cast" metal models look really pathetic. I have two squads of the victorians on order so I'm looking forward to them bolstering my IG army. I'd be interested to see what they can do for other Warhammer 40k Armies.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Love those design of those motorbikes, actually I love 99% of what these guys produce, but those MB's in particuler, I think they are the first minatures company to make some bikes that actually look like they would actually work.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Indeed, makes GW's old Di-cast" metal models look really pathetic.
A little bit harsh I feel, GWs guard metals are very old and were designed to be produced in lead, it might surprise you to learn that the material used in production (not diecast by the way they are spun cast) restricted detail and limited what could be produced with 1 piece minis, besides why the hate, had gw not produced those "really pathetic" minis back in the day Victoria minis wouldnt have a market or product.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
The more I look at the Victorian Guard....... :so_happy:

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Look really nice but they're a tad pricy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts