Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gemini is a planet in the Crebus system a group of planets with all different environments. The planets in the system closest to the star are covered in desert hostile to any life forms and the furthest from the star in covered in snow and ice where the veterans that want to fight but are to old stay to keep there skills fresh in there head. The seventh planet in the system is a prison planet where the criminals from all system s near go but this planet is covered in lush jungle and has many dangers some say that the Imperium has unleashed Tyranids on the planet to test the prisoners. The prisoners that survive are put to service for the Imperium. Gemini is the best planet to support life but since the Imperium took over the system it has been turned into a hive world. The life forms from Gemini have been moved to a different planet in a different galaxy to be experimented on. The report is classified. Gemini is rich in natural resources that the Imperium has no use for but Tau need the making of tanks. It was obvious that the Tau were going to invade at some time but this day they did they had a vast army and navy they first siege it for ten days and night the food reserves were almost gone which the Tau thought that the regiments on Gemini would give up on the grounds of everyone could live so they opened negations with the general but they didn’t last long, the general said one think ”We will never give up. The Emperor has promised me reinforcements and lots of them”. The Tau Ethereal knew that this was a bluff for the administrator told the general that they had no reinforcements to give him. This was a lie he didn’t want to waste life fighting for a prison system with no resources that are any use for the Imperium. The Tau start there bombing runs on strategic locations like the barracks and forges then when the night comes the sky is lit by anti air fire and fire fights start between tau and the last of the regiments defending Gemini. The fights last for five days and some of the worst involve hundreds of deaths of civilians dieing from being caught in the crossfire at the end of the five days the ethereal promised the regiments safe passage to another system of there choosing. The regiments took this offer but just to break the blockade when they got passed the blockade they killed the guards protecting them and went on one last suicide mission to try break the blockade. The mission failed but the tau forces where greatly weakened from the attack. During this the veterans could see this all happen and couldn’t do anything for that all the ships had been damaged from pervious battles with the orks. The veterans got some of the ships to working order but they couldn’t fly to Gemini but they could fly to the prison planet. When they got there they found the rumors to be right there was Tyranids on the planet they had to repair the ships when they landed this took weeks because of limited supplies and raids from the criminals and Tyranids but the criminals that wanted to leave teamed up with the veterans and killed any criminals that fought back but when they tried to take full control they found that Tyranids have made hives deep in the planets core. They started to bomb some of the entrances but new ones just started to spring out of the ground

I'm thinking of writing 2 -3 more pages and yes I know thats it's not finished.
please tell me what you think of it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
tbh it sounds a lil crap, at no point what so ever was there a sense of decent fluff or anything believable for instance another galaxy, as the only races i can think of to have a presence on another galaxy is the nids and orcs :headbutt: and why would the imperial have released nids on a planet *jungle planet* for that matter so close to a hive planet? within the same system? if im skipping points then its entirely due to the fact that i got bored with the worst grammah than mine and lost interest half way through

think about it next time:victory:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The reason they released Nids on a planet was because its a prison world monitored by the hive planets Garrison to keep them under control and any criminals that survive more then six months are called to fight in peanel legions and the reason theres a jungle planet so close to the hive world is because when the system was colonized it was a lush planet full off all sorts of wild life

1 - 3 of 3 Posts