Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive looked around online, and havent been able to find any rules for venerable dreadnaughts (i dont have the new addition of the space marine codex and dont know any one who has, so i havent actually looked in there) but ya, if there are any different rules, could u get them for me?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
its in the new codex, i used to have them memorized but i switched armies some time ago and have mispleaced the information.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
There isn't really a 'new' SM codex. The current codex has been out for several years. But if you are still using an old 3rd edition codex (the cover shoudl have blue marines with red fists if it's that old) I would suggest getting the 4th edition codex sometime. You won;t really be able to play with the 3rd edition book.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There isn't really a 'new' SM codex. The current codex has been out for several years. But if you are still using an old 3rd edition codex (the cover shoudl have blue marines with red fists if it's that old) I would suggest getting the 4th edition codex sometime. You won;t really be able to play with the 3rd edition book.
yup, ive got the old one w/ the crimson fists ^_^ i havent played SM since like 2000

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
Yep just grab the new codex... order it online if you have to.. basically its just an upgrade now to a regular dread.. comes with a benefit and the option to buy more upgrades.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
No problem. See if you can get a used copy somewhere. Rumor has it that 5th edition might be coming out in the next year or so and new marines (along the lines of the new Dark Angel and Blood Angels) are supposed to come with it.

Check the News and Rumors thread for details

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
Nope... no Grey Knight Ven Dreads for now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts