Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm starting a second army of IG guys and I'm really looking into using Vendettas, but I'd like to clarify some things first about the model.

What would be considered the hull? Are the wings/tail part on this?

Can a model move directly under one of the wings?

When assaulting, can you move under the hull in the front to get into base contact with the base?

When moving on the board from reserves does the entire model have to be on the board or can the wings/tail be left hanging over?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Hull is the hull, AKA the main body...hence why the rest of is called the wings/tail....durp

yes, if there is space

When assaulting, can you move under the hull in the front to get into base contact with the base?
if you go thought the Vendeta's base to do it no. You can go tohguht another modals base. you have to go around it.

When moving on the board from reserves does the entire model have to be on the board or can the wings/tail be left hanging over?
Base or hull. Deside before the game but most would say the base as it makes things alot easir.

Thanks in advance.
Just makesure you use a Valkarie modal converted to reposent it to make it easier

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
So I'm starting a second army of IG guys and I'm really looking into using Vendettas, but I'd like to clarify some things first about the model.

The body of the ship, as he said.

Yes, as long as a model can fit in a place without moving through another model or that model's base, it can be placed there.

This is talked about in the Skimmer rules, for the purposes of an Assault, you can either move into contact with the model, or the base, or the skimmer; or both, obviously.

This is a tricky one, since the model is so big, you cannot move it onto the table facing forwards, while moving under 6".
I would say that no, you cannot, you have to make sure, to the best of your ability, that the whole model is on the board; but it's a strange situation, it isn't unreasonable to just use the base of the model for this, since it's so high up.

Thanks in advance.
There you go :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts