Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Faeit 212

"DE LoW Vect coming to a FLGS near you in the not too distant future
Keep ypur wallets open for the DE LoW Vect.. it'll ne sometime in the beginning of 2015

I've also been told DE will receive a LoW in the form of a new Vect/Dais with a WD rules release though the time frame is uncertain.. I've personally seen pics so i know for a fact the model has been produced.

DE will be getting their LoW well before you see any of the hardcover dexes getting updated/reprinted... id wager they decide to release vect sometime soon after christmas "

Finally.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
"BEG FOR MERCY!! Not that it will help you."

Can't wait to see Lord Vect, and will definitely be buying him once he's available.

LotN

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
me thimks gw has learned not to overwhelm us with goodies all at the same time. they will tickle our interest 50$ at a time until we are all homeless...bastards!

·
Thordis
2,443 Posts
me thimks gw has learned not to overwhelm us with goodies all at the same time. they will tickle our interest 50$ at a time until we are all homeless...bastards!
thanks for that you just made my day :p

but yeah, thats what I noticed too. they seem to be releasing 1 codex and 2 kits at around the same month now and do the rest of the kits for the armies throughout the year.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
This makes my DE happy, even if I've always been hardcore Coven player, I loved the old Vect and Dais model and my biggest regret in this hobby was never getting the old Vect and Dais model back when I started in 4th, haven't seen it since then.

I'll be preordering the moment it's available, even if it never sees play because of Coven leanings I just want to own the model. Plus we all know it's going to be absolutely gorgeous, badass, and cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts