Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vect's entry in the new codex was ominous at best: it is said that Vect is no longer satisfied with planetary genocide and trolling Commoragh and the Dark Eldar in general, and that theres something nasty looming on the horizon.

tl;dr

Vect is bored - what will he do? :shok:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Flower Arranging!!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
GW may push this and then end up getting bored however there's a short story told from DE's point of view in Fear the Alien which as far as I know is the first novel told from the DE's perspective. I do think it's got potential though.

·
Bruva I am hit!
582 Posts
Well, it sounds to me like it's time to go back to Kaurava. Stubbs has got to have some Baneblades lying around.

·
Registered
519 Posts
How can you be bored in a city with Lelith Hesperax?

I reckon he would do something insane like take either his entire Kabal, or a few of his most elite and go after Holy Terra. That's what I'd do in his shoes. Well, if I was in a DE's shoes I would probably spend my time courting Lelith tbh.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I reckon he would do something insane like take either his entire Kabal, or a few of his most elite and go after Holy Terra. That's what I'd do in his shoes. Well, if I was in a DE's shoes I would probably spend my time courting Lelith tbh.
Did you see her pic in the codex? I've been drooling since then. :shok: No wonder the recordings of her arena fights worth fortunes.

I'm afraid that Vect might start trolling the Daemon Primarchs into action. Boy, that'd be sweet. :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
@Khorothis - I have, it is rather stunning. No wonder she is the most beautiful and deadly of all Dark Eldar. I'd love to get my hands on one of those vid-steals. In my opinion its the best piece of non-battle artwork in any codex to date.

I like that DE are so far evolved that they now just get bored with the 41st millenium. Thats very cool, in my opinion anyway. The only others who get bored are the Chaos Gods, and there, well, gods.

·
Well That Was Unexpected
1,646 Posts
Thats a +Rep for you sir lol. How indeed?

I must admit from what I've seen so far I really like the bits of fluff we are getting from the codex. Gladiator fights, sexy chicks participating in gladiator fights, lovers who are experts at pleasing and poisoning.

Folks I think I've found my future second army lol.

In saying that, its kind of like Interview With a Vampire syndrom, what the hell would you do after all that time, it must get incredibly boring, and in a way he's become just like a follower of Slaanesh, he's simply bored with it all. There is nothing left in the universe that can excite him.

Maybe entering the Palace of Slaanesh might be fun and alleviate his boredom :) .

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I reckon he would do something insane like take either his entire Kabal, or a few of his most elite and go after Holy Terra
Hmm... That is generally known as a good way to get rid of your most elite troops...

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats a +Rep for you sir lol. How indeed?

I must admit from what I've seen so far I really like the bits of fluff we are getting from the codex. Gladiator fights, sexy chicks participating in gladiator fights, lovers who are experts at pleasing and poisoning.

Folks I think I've found my future second army lol.

In saying that, its kind of like Interview With a Vampire syndrom, what the hell would you do after all that time, it must get incredibly boring, and in a way he's become just like a follower of Slaanesh, he's simply bored with it all. There is nothing left in the universe that can excite him.

Maybe entering the Palace of Slaanesh might be fun and alleviate his boredom :) .
Well said. :)

Have you read the fluff on the Palace in the Daemon codex? To me it looks like a place that'd make Admiral Ackbar get a sore throat pretty soon. Not that his voice could get any worse though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts