Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I've got a youtube page with nearly 500 videos on it that are mostly about computer games, but i've done a few battlereports for tabletop too. These were 40k in the past, but since I have got back into Fantasy after 10 years, as of a few months ago, i'm going to be doing reports on the exploits of my new Tomb Kings Army. What follows are some introductory videos. Also, take a look at this pic just as a sample:

- An introductory report on starting out as Tomb Kings, during an initial stage of painting. This is not a battlereport.

- Not a complete battle report, but I do show pics of two separate games and tell stories about them. Especially the second game, which gets closer into batrep territory.

1-
2-
- A two part series report on a 2k game, Tomb Kings vs Dark Elves. Please bear in mind that both of us were using Army lists that had been heavily restricted in preparation for a tournament. Any comments on what we should/shouldn't have taken will most likely be irrelevant due to us being rather forced and limited in our options.

More reports coming soon - I will probably post them on this thread, so if you like them check back or subscribe to my youtube page. There will especially be a lot of pics and reports after next weekend when I play in the New Zealand 'Fluffycon/Battlecry' Tournament.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Fluffycon tourney in Auckland New Zealand is now over. I had a great time. Battle reports are up for the whole event - six games, plus a report on the army painting competition. Follow the link for a youtube playlist taking you through the entire event:

Here's a sample pic:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More Battle Reports!

Vaul (Tomb Kings) vs Aaron (Dark Elves) .... Black Guard are str3 not 4, whoops!

1-
2-

Lizardmen vs Dark Elves .... I know this doesn't feature Tomb Kings, but it was a great game!

1-
2-

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Double Whammy TK vs Empire for ya'll today.

Vaul vs Empire Player no.1 (Arch lector)

1-
2-

Vaul vs Empire Player no.2 (General on Griffon)

1-
2-

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Today was a double batrep vs some High Elves. First game was a SHOCKER upset, with one player conceding defeat in the first turn. Follow the links to see how it happened. The report simply continues with game 2 - we just kept the terrain the same, swaped table sides, and deployed all over again.

Part 1 -
Part 2 -

Below: Chariots swing around the flank during the second game.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's a battle featuring TK vs Orcs.

1-
2-

Below: the Tomb Prince challenges the Black Orc Warboss!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's my rematch against a Wood Elf player from back when I first picked up Tomb Kings a few months ago. I lost when we first played.

1-
2-

Below:

Cavalry & Chariots on the flank! Treemain spies the burning chariot, takes cover in the trees.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
spellbinding battle reports mate, your army looks ace on the battlefeild, and the idear with Audio and pics are A*. nice one

1 - 20 of 42 Posts