Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm Luke aka 'Vaul' and i'm from Auckland, New Zealand. I'm a big PC gamer and I run a successful youtube page at www.youtube.com/user/vaulsc where a lot of people enjoy watching my commentaries on screencapture-created videos of games like starcraft, warcraft 3, and dawn of war. Doing a lot of dawn of war got me thinking a lot about tabletop again.

I'm also a musician and i've done a few albums worth of metal (rather undead themed, so checking out Tomb Kings I really thought that was my style), the mp3's for which can be checked out for free at www.solvere.co.nz/doz

Played Warhammer Fantasy back in the herohammer era about a decade ago, and 40k on and off since then. Right now i'm making a bit of a return, who knows how long for but it could be cool to get back in to tabletop. I happy with how gw have really cleaned up the systems for both fantasy and 40k to a fairly satisfactory standard.

-Vaul

·
Must keep painting....
2,977 Posts
Welcome to the forums Vaul. The main difference between Dakka and Heresy from my point of view is the people that frequent each forum. I joined both originally as well but stayed at Heresy because of how friendly and welcoming the members were, I don't visit Dakka anymore because I didn't like the atmosphere when I was there.

I would advise you make your own mind up though, there is nothing to stop you staying at both if you want to, or picking the one that better suits you.

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
Hey Luke, welcome aboard man! I had a great Tomb Kings army but got really bored of losing all the time LOL They're a hard army to use and that is the least of them! I'm more of a painter myself, so all that bone drove me nuts I think! Welcome again, hope you enjoy your time here mate!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hey mate welcome too Heresy :) look forward too seeing your work around the boards. JD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts