Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

A bunch of my e-friends and I have been running a Necromunda campaign on Vassal. It's not perfect, but it's a great way for people to connect from all across the globe. Plus, Necromunda is totally awesome.

Group page is here. Drop us a line if you want to come play. I'm probably going to start up a new gang if my Ratskins keep getting smoked.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Basically, we only use 2 levels of terrain at present. This is indicated by a marker of some kind. It takes 3" of movement to go up or down and being up on a higher level provides hard cover against models shooting from ground level. Being up higher makes you easier to see and be seen, but you are much harder to hit. However, no model can see through intact builds or fully through rubble/area terrain (like 4th edition 40k) so advancing at ground level makes it much easier to hide and move quickly. I think it works out fairly well.

Cover is determined with to hit modifiers, same as Fantasy, -1 for soft cover, -2 for hard and others for weapon ranges, equipment or skills.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts