Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess that this is the best place to post this...
I have just downloaded vassal after not playing it for a couple of years and need to install the latest mod. I found the mod but it is a RAR file that vassal will not open. Anybody know how to install it?
Thanks
Hocky

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No its a way to play 40k on a virtual tabletop on the computer online against friends. Its a bit slow and fiddly but fun and good for trying out lists.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Anyone still play this? IT's been dead for a while. When I first downloaded it, it was pretty active, but every day since there hasn't been more than two people on.

I know you can't download the 40k mod on their website anymore due to copyrite, but that never stopped anyone, and it should be more active...

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
it is almost dead, yes. Probably if you can find some guy in some private forums or chats they still play it. But GW can be a bitch when it comes to IP.

·
Registered
253 Posts
So, is it like against the rules or something to talk about it here or get people to/play it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have this, too, hoping for more 7th Edition stuff progress, but I know that'd be a big undertaking.

Also, you'd need to use something like WinRAR or 7-Zip to decompress the files inside the RAR first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts