Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vapnartak 40k 2011: LIMITED NUMBER OF EXTRA TICKETS ON SALE

+++++ IMPORTANT NOTICE: VAPNARTAK IS NOW TOTALLY SOLD OUT. I AM NOW ONLY TAKING NAMES FOR A RESERVE LIST. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS SUPPORTING THIS EVENT WITH THEIR ATTENDANCE +++++

Hello one and all,

On 6th February 2011 I will once again be running a small 1 day, quick-fire, 1,000pt 40k tournament at Vapnartak; York Wargames Society's annual miniature and wargaming trade-show. Those who went last year will know both what an awesome event the show is, and better than that how much fun the mini 40k tournament was. For those who don't know apart from a 40k tournament run by myself in my usual 'style' and 'flair', with some rather nice trophies (read engraved glass tankards), Vaptartak is one of the largest wargaming trade shows in the country with all manner of manufactures for anything you can imagine to do with wargaming attending. Furthermore it is held at York Race Course which is probably one of the nicest venues you will ever have the pleasure of playing a tournament in (to quote several of last years players).

So what is Vapnartak 40k? In a nut shell it is 4 games of 1,000pts with similar Force Organisation composition rules to that at Battle of the Chumps. Players will have 80mins a game which puts a little pressure on you to play fast and decisively. In addition there are a number of simple bonus (or negative) objectives which can boost or reduce your in game score, therefore giving an extra dynamic to think about whilst playing. This year we have increased the size of the event to 40 players, there will be a buffet lunch included in this years ticket price with extended time for lunch so that people have slightly longer to wander round the show. Also there will be a number of extra prizes this year but I am going to leave those as a surprise. For all the rules and information please check out the complete rules pack HERE

VAPNARTAK IS NOW TOTALLY SOLD OUT. I AM NOW ONLY TAKING NAMES FOR A RESERVE LIST. PLEASE EMAIL SKCUZZ[at]HOTMAIL[dot]COM IF YOU WISH TO BE INCLUDED

When doing so please remember to include your name, contact number, email address and any special dietary requirements you may have. This last part is VERY important as neither myself, York Wargames Society or York Race Course accept any responsibility for peoples food allergies and any resulting issues that may occur.

It should also be noted that once purchases your ticket is your responsibility; that means if you are unable to attend for whatever reason it is your responsibility to see if someone else will purchase it from you. I will not be issuing direct refunds. However I am more than happy to help you out with regards to passing on your ticket and if I am able to do that then I will refund you, that is the only instance in which a refund will be possible. Sorry to sound grumpy but I have to make that clear.

Any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

See you all soon.

Regards

Neil aka Skcuzzlebumm

ENTRY LIST. MAXIMUM 50 PLAYERS

1. Frederick Feulner
2. David McMillan
3. Piers Barrow
4. Martin Barrow
5. Sean Gill
6. Steve Revis
7. Ben Martin
8. Rob Cullen
9. Craig Green
10. Mark Burstall
11. Scott McNeil
12. Brad Zalad
13. Neil Shaw
14. Gaz Jones
15. Tim Smith
16. Tim Davis
17. Michael Porter
18. Marcus Doyle
19. Graham Apperley
20. Chris Green
21. Alex Harrison
22. Findlay Beadie
23. Max Pearson
24. Gareth Donnelly
25. Adam Ryland
26. Tom Hale
27. Paul Burke
28. Rob Simms
29. Rob Ing
30. Nick Simmerson
31. Jon Last
32. Gary Percival
33. Bob Wolstencroft
34. Mike Newman
35. Justin Read
36. Justin Read +1
37. Luke Jordan
38. Rob Madeley
39. Geoff Hamilton
40. Josh Roberts
41. Harry Allen
42. Brett Armitage
43. Andy Smith
44. Jason Annette
45. Jamie Towle
46. Simon Fischer
47. Stuart Robertson
48. James Ramsay
49. Elliot Thompson
50. Dave Sweeting

RESERVE LIST

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We are totally sold out! Reserve names only now and thanks to everyone who has chosen to support this event by buying a ticket.

Next up the UK 40K GT....

(and that is all the information I am giving :wink: )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.