Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I don't think so. I played Vanilla after moving from Eldar, and then I tried out blood. I officially made the move when I discoved that I could transfer my mobile gun-line army from vanilla to blood and, keeping the same amount of troop units, gain a signifcant amount of firepower.
Thats when I made the move. When blood could even do mounted gun lines with more firepower and mobility (and I think they were already better and most other lists), I saw no reason to stay vanilla (except now I have to re-paint all my guys)

The only thing I think vanilla is better at is specialty lists, were you use a character to make you bikes count as troops, or your veterans to count as scoring, or the salamander guy in a flamer/melta army.

·
Premium Member
12,822 Posts
If BA can still get Bikes as troops and Korsarro Khan as HQ then maybe it might be time for me to convert.

But until then, my Bikers are well and truely Blue. Well, they're red actually, but the Vanilla marines are blue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.