Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Your Mums wet dream
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i decided to start making this model when i was going through my bit box and found a WHFB orc general... problem was he was missing a head and arm (sadly as it looks a intresting model to paint) as it was donated to me a few years back... but anyway i decided to shove a few tentacles on and im adding a few spikes to one of them the now plus ive added alot of slimy shaped bits of putty for when i paint it :D ... and for a head i made a mound of rotting flesh with a few skulls/heads from my bit box growing out of it plus i sculpted a tongue and an intresting ugly face for the tongue to go into :p yet again here are the ugly low quality pics for it .

·
Registered
156 Posts
can you get some clearer pictures? and a scale pic, it looks ogre sized to me.

·
Your Mums wet dream
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
clear pics will be hard :p got a really crappy camera atm but if u click the pic to enlarge the skulls or head it is holding should give u an idea of the scale...

·
Your Mums wet dream
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well ive just finished the modelling... now im onto painting it... was wondering if anyone could give me some tips for making the slime on the tentacles look realistic... and maybe suggest an effective colour for tentacles

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
mix gloss with the paint for the tentacles should give them a slimey look. Most colours will work, pink, green, purple??? depends on the rest of the model really.

·
Your Mums wet dream
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok ive nearly finished painting it just gotta get some detail brushes... (and a better camera!!!) but here it is so far

·
Your Mums wet dream
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok.. i got a new camera and heres the decent shots of the nearly finished abomination any tips on how to improve it etc are welcomed

·
Registered
258 Posts
Cool. And weird. My uncle would love that for his chaos army...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts