Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there Theas a rules for this character called Uthalis, Fluff is hear http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61155

Uthalis

WS 4
BS 3
S 4
T 4
W 4
I 6
A 3
Ld. 10
Sv. 4+/5+

Wargear: Lightning claw, Storm bolter, Independant character, Frag and Krack grenades, Mark of Chaos chosen, Khorn's Wrath

Chaos' Wrath Is a specially designed thunder hammer, that is inhabetid by a deamon of the soul forge. It acts as a thunder hammer, that takes two wounds for every unsave hit, but If an attack is missed then the deamon will attack Uthalis, causing d3 strength 3 ap 6 hits.

Recipricle of chaos: every turn the chaos gods may give him a gift, In the hope that Uthalis will dedicate the planet to them when his is done, this can be reprisented in 4 ways:

Khorn: +1 strength
Nurgle: +1 toughness
Slaanesh: +1 Initiative
Tzeentch: +1 invulnerable save

however to stop him becomeing a spawn the added powers are cast aside an cannot be chosen again untill another is chosen. Also If he dose get a gift then role a d6, on the result of 1 replace hime with a chhaos spawn

Unstable powers: If Uthalis is slain, then role a d6, on the result of a 1, replace him with a chaos spawn.

He may take 2 chaos psychic powers

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Doesn't Tzeentch grant a +1 to your invulnerable save, as opposed to +1 Ld?

·
Registered
894 Posts
seems a bit overpowered. I'd have the gifts from the Chaos Gods be random, with a few mistakes thrown in there. I don't hve my codex, but read the Chaos Spawn entry- it'll basically say that sometimes when the Chaos Gods give a gift, they think it'll help, but it doesn't.

I'd like to see more fluff. what do you mean by "recipricle?" like, Reciprocal, as the math term- opposite? that'd be a good guy! receptical, as in vessel? that sounds a lot gayer.

Deciles of chaos?
correlation of chaos?
outlier of chaos?

Xi of chaos?
Mu of chaos?
those would give you some symbols to put on his armor

I like outlier, but that's just me
yay! 100th post =)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I kinda like the Outlier of chaos, but the original name was just to sound good, wanst actualy ment to mean anything.

+1 to leadership for Tzeentch was so that It became easyer for him to use psychic powers

·
Registered
894 Posts
well... SURPRISE! it means opposite, just misspelled.

what about the "I'd have the gifts from the Chaos Gods be random, with a few mistakes thrown in there. I don't hve my codex, but read the Chaos Spawn entry- it'll basically say that sometimes when the Chaos Gods give a gift, they think it'll help, but it doesn't." ...bit

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm working on it, its just difficult to work out how it would work ingame, theres a lot of varriables to work out.

·
Registered
675 Posts
A very controversial character you got there I do have to wonder why he is Ld 9 when he is obviously a lord despite the excuse for psychic powers. Why not just make it +1 for the invulnerable save or say that when rolling for a psychic test its -1 so if you get an 11 you still get to use your psychic power.

When considering that he gains randomized powers from the dark gods he shouldn't have a gift of Khorne like the thunder hammer Khornes Wrath. I would suggest changing the name to Chaos Wrath or Dark Wrath or Hammer of Mallice because it looks like he is generally more favored as a Khorne champion and that would make it more difficult to obtain powers from the other chaos gods.

So how many points are we talking here?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not intierly sure how many points he would be, but I was thinking about the same as Abaddon the Despoiler

1 - 8 of 8 Posts