Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
409 Posts
Twenty minutes is excellent dude and the colours are bang on. 60 of those chaps at three feet will look ace. There is enough contrast between the drab and the webbing to keep it real worldly.

I have been painting my first BA stuff this week and Agrax Earthshade has been a definite help.

· Registered
409 Posts
In recent times, with all the FoW and BA stuff I've been painting, I have come to the conclusion that God has sent this stuff to Earth wrapped in the wings of angels especially to make mediocre painters feel good about themselves.

Get some pics of those minis up, man. Always good to see stuff from other systems on here.
Word. I have been painting late war British using Vallejo English Uniform and Khaki. Looks diabolical until the application of Earthshade and then it......just works. Hard to explain.

Will do in the coming days. Since buying the minis and the rulebook, this is definitely my game of choice moving forward.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.