Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long talk of funny conversion i said, 2screw you guys i'm getting some guardsmen and green stuffing them into the power rangers", so here are there rules :p

Rangers
WS BS S T W I A Ld Save
5 4 4 5 2 5 2 10 3+*
White Ranger
WS BS S T W I A Ld Save
6 5 4 5 2 5 3 10 3+*

Wargear;
Ranger Armour, Blasters, Power Sword (The White Ranger has Saba instea dof a power sword)

Special rules
Saba - Saba is the White Rangers special talking blade. It count's as a master craften weapon

Guidance of Zordon - Zordon protects the power rangers even if he may not be physically presant. The Power rangers saves are invunrable

The Morphing Grid - The some power that supplys there power can also boost there power even more should evil get mor epowerful. ALL the power rangers count as wearing psychic hoods with an unlimited range. They may also use it more than once per turn.

Power Cannon - If the power rangers do not use there blasters they may instead combine there weapons in the Power Cannon. This weapon as the following profile;
Range S Ap Type
36" 9 1 Assault 1
I have no clue how many points they should be as trying to keep to the fluff of them makes them broken as all hell. The Zordon ability is mainly to reprosent that fact that a ranger is almsot never killed let along seriously ingured(Ya Kimberly was hosbitlised in season 3 and Kendrix was killed in Lost Galexy but both are better now so that doesn't count)
I wanted to get all the elements of there universe and the reason why the White ranger is the msot powerful is for 2 reasons. 1 - Tommy was bad ass and beat the originalk rangers single handly several times before he became good. 2 - He was with the show for the longest time from mid season 1 all the way to mid Turbo(excluding Bulk and Skull.....maybe rules for them soon???)
Opions(note i doupt i will give them a points cost as putting a price on the power rangers seems to destory there awsumness)

And now some awsume;

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all i needed to do now if figure a way to get the mega Zord in there. :)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would need to be alot of conversion for a titan. Maybe the Warhound(the smaller of the 2 forge world) and make them all the original zods(tho i might have to look up to see if the white ranger was around before they lost there zords)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts