Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so with the advent of plastic bloodcrushers, and me trying to improve my sculpting, i figured that they would be good as thunderwolves if i were to sculpt some fur, tails and possibly some heads, do you think they would work well as thunderwolves, because i dont want to spend a fortune on them. i have seen 5 resin ones on ebay from the phillipines, but i dont know if i trust the supplier, although he has 79 sold models, but it is 50 USD plus like 18 USD shipping. i reckon i could get the bloodcrushers off tinternet for about the same amount. Advice please?

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
I would just suggest getting the battle wolf models from Mr. Dandy. Not cheap buy work well.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
I will be using at least one blood crusher as a TW. I won't be doing a whole lot to it though, bar give it a tail and remove all the chaos iconography. I want a pack of 5, but I want to mix it up a bit.

Those battle wolves look cool, gen.ahab, thanks for the suggestion. I will be buying the rearing and leaping ones.

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
mr dandy's ones are very nice, but too expensive for me. i could save for them, but €85 for 5 models is pricy, because i was going to buy 1 set of bloodcrushers then 3 months later buy another, but €85 lump is a lot. those high elf lions could make a good basis, but i am not a great sculptor, but i could work on it i suppose. the mouth of the abyss ( http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VFkbAjJ9_LI/S6C_-e8VW0I/AAAAAAAAC00/E3V-qaAr7WI/s320/MouthoftheAbyss.jpg ) is by far the coolest model for it and i think i might buy it for my lord, because if i got 5 wolves, i would need 1 more for my lord

1 - 5 of 5 Posts