Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
I poked reever the other day about maybe getting an update soon (tm) but it appears that he has not been on the site in about a week. Did he mention he was going on a vacation at all to anyone?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Not to me, but when we spoke about some tid-bits I needed for my update, his schedule was pretty manic and he had a lot of work hours. Perhaps he's just mad busy and hasn't been on for lack of time?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Typically, when he is slammed he still keeps an eye on the site even if he doesn't have time to comment/post. The 'hasn't logged in at all' is rather strange for him.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Well, it has been a month since Reever has been active on the forums and I have received no reply from the old email address that he has posted here :-(

Such sudden inactivity is very abnormal for him, and I just hope he is ok.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Hmmm...that is very odd. Maybe poke some of the other mods. Maybe they know what happened to him?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well I hope everything is okay with Reever, hopefully we hear something soon and it was just something simple like maybe being to busy, broken computer or something.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Well, I've connected with Unx, and he was saying that Heresy seemed to have forgotten/deleted his and DA's accounts. So maybe it's something like that?

·
Registered
855 Posts
I had to re-set my password around the time that Reever disappeared. It was announced that everyone was going to have to reset though so I don't know.

Are there any mods that can contact Darkreever and see if that is what happened? It is just worrisome.

So both DA and Unx had their accounts dropped/reset?

Come on mods- this whole 'new site' stuff was supposed to make things better, not destroy active accounts of people that have been members for Years.

** I just checked my pm's because I had messaged DA a week+ ago to see if he had heard anything from Reever- that pm went through so I'm guessing the accounts are still there just the pw reset thing messed up their ability to access them. DA's last log in is also within hours of Reever's so it has to be that event.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts