Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may have been discussed before, I know it was skimmed in relevance to transports,but I can't find a thread with a definitive answer...

I would like to take the tempestus scions from the astra militorum list, one squad with no command squad...
Is this possible? I know there's the supplement which I'll default to if i can't, but I would like to take some Primaris psykers as cheap mastery levels and I don't want to buy a whole book extra just for, well a single extra unit...
I would prefer to get the full codex rather than the supplement as the codex has more options, for instance if I decide I want to make a tank company...
Or an artillery army
Or any thing that's not the spefic army I have slowely baking in my mind right now...

So can I take a unit of scions from the full codex no strings?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
The rules for them in the AM dex, which I want to say are the same as in the supplement, state you must include 1 to 3 squads and may include a CS.

In other words, yes you can do it the way your asking.

If they are an ally unit though you would need to have a HQ and troop choice also since they are Elites in the AM dex.

Edit: NM that last line, forgot this was Unbound.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah right I read that as 'must'
My bad thanks :)
But what about for the regualar platoons? If I would like to say just take heavy weapons platforms...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts